Purchase issue

[Post New]by deisyl27 on Mar 25, 18 5:30 PM
Can anyone please help me? I just finished purchasing 3 Collector's Edition games and I accidentally did so without putting the coupon code in the appropriate box which resulted in the purchase of 3 games for their full price! As you guys know, Collector's Edition cost $19.99 each and the coupon was giving 60% off the original price. I'm desperate! Can I cancel the purchase and buy the games again using the code? Is that even possible? Please help!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Purchase issue

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 28, 18 12:40 PM
Hello deisyl27,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'd be happy to help with this missed promotion. Since you wanted to use a promotion and ended up being unable to apply that promotional code, please contact our Customer Support Team with details of that order and what promotion you had meant to use. Our Reps will follow up to continue to help with that purchase as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your time and patience while working with our teams. Since this seems to be discussing a purchase on the account, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to discuss this further or have other concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to privately message me or any of our other active Moderators. We'll be sure to follow up as soon as we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: