fuzzy numbers

[Post New]by pearlofgr8price on Jul 14, 10 11:55 AM
I recently downloaded this game and I noticed that when I complete a task and it gives me a score over my head, it is very fuzzy and I cant read it. None of the other words on the game are fuzzy, just those. Do I need to re-download this game and see if it is better or what?

Re:fuzzy numbers

[Post New]by pearlofgr8price on Jul 14, 10 12:10 PM
I re-downloaded it and it is still that way. So I really don't know what to do now.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:fuzzy numbers

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jul 14, 10 12:57 PM
Hey pearlofgr8price,

Re-downloading is a really good first step when going through the troubleshooting process. The next thing I would suggest trying is to make sure your graphics card and DirectX software is up to date. Click on the following help article for some tips.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still having trouble, you can always contact Customer Support for more assistance. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: