El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

why didn't I think....

[Post New]by El62 on Mar 26, 18 6:20 AM
I had a brainwave today: go back to my private room every time the butterflies appear in friends room .why didn't I think of that last year, or with christmas?
extra shards are always welcome
Elly

Re:why didn't I think....

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Mar 26, 18 9:05 AM
With so many rooms to do it is hard to think about butterflies.

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Mar 26, 18 9:30 AM
I only started to do that at Christmas. I thought that if I did I would loose the place of the friends rooms I had just finished. I get a lot more shards. I am getting a lot from the HOs in room as well. Would prefer the Pet items. Can't please some people

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 26, 18 9:34 AM
Elly, I've been doing that since the 1st Spring Event, & have never had a shortage of shards. It only takes a few seconds, & the list put you right back to where you left off visiting your friends.
The butterflies are totally sufficient to supply Trina & the few things I need for the private rooms. And I got my Monkey when it cost 6000 shards.

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Mar 26, 18 9:50 AM
I also take the time to click on the butterflies when doing the Spring rooms. Thet definitely add up. Also in between events when I'm "doing the rounds" I always do two HOS then go into the private rooms and click on the butterflies, do two HOS then click on the butterflies....you get the idea. Also, when I do a round of puzzles I go and chase butterflies after completing each puzzle.

Keep stormin' the castle!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 26, 18 11:33 AM
You can also click on the butterflies without actually going into your friends' rooms, except the one that ultimately flies behind the row of friend avatars LOL.

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Mar 26, 18 12:05 PM
If you want a chance to click on 6 butterflies you have to go into your private room and then one of your friends.

Keep stormin' the castle!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 26, 18 12:13 PM
Talk about shards adding up ……
In just 1 friend's room, 2 of the butterflies, the chest, & 2 of the HOS gave me shards. Elly, I really wish I could give you my "luck".

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Mar 26, 18 12:32 PM
I go back to my room in between every friends room. Do 3 HOS back to my room. Next friend, do 3 HOS, back to my room. The shards add up nicely.

Just have to remember to note which friend room I am in before I leave it.

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Mar 26, 18 1:04 PM
maybe the luck arrives tomorrow, when I am going to do another round

verdesa
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by verdesa on Mar 26, 18 2:06 PM
Is there a trick to getting shards from the butterflies? When I chase them it seems to be more miss than hit ...

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Mar 27, 18 1:05 AM
just luck, but every shard is one more

Go to: