Unable to download a recent purchase

[Post New]by ellabellagrl on Mar 26, 18 10:32 AM
I have tried the help pages and am still unable to download "Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess." I was able to download the "try now" version but am not able to download the entire game. I keep getting a "1400" error message. I do have an internet connection because I'm able to download other things from the internet. I sent in a help message earlier but got no response on what to do or why it won't download. Thanks for your help.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Unable to download a recent purchase

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 28, 18 2:02 PM
Hello ellabellagrl,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response from a moderator in the forums here. It sounds like you have a concern about a specific game, Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess Collector's Edition and that you've written in to our Technical Support Team but haven't yet received a response.

I'm sorry about the wait for assistance. I wanted to follow up on that, so I took some time to talk with our Support Team about your requests. After chatting with them further, it appears that a confirmation message was automatically sent after your request arrived with some suggestions to try to see if that would help quickly resolve the issue.

Since it sounds like more assistance is necessary, I recommend replying directly to the confirmation message sent after you made your request. This will escalate your inquiry and notify our Reps that more assistance is necessary. It also has the added benefit of retaining your place in the queue, so you won't need to enter another request for help. Since you're already in touch with our Support Team after trying steps from our help pages, I recommend staying in touch with them. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can do so to assist further with your purchase.

If you do not have this message, it is possible that the message was sent to a Spam or Junk Mail folder. Please check these folders for our reply and reply directly to it to receive further assistance.

Since this seems to be a technical issue about a different game and likely needs further assistance from our Support Team, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to discuss technical issues with Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess Collector's Edition further, please use the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: Return of the Salt Princess Collector's Edition her

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: