Doyle's lost tailor kit??

[Post New]by spirecreations on Jul 14, 10 3:43 PM
Hello everyone! So, I just beat Hepatus at the end. I still have to find Doyle's tailor kit though! Does anyone know where I might look? Thanks much! I hate to leave a task unfinished!

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

Re:Doyle's lost tailor kit??

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 14, 10 3:54 PM
I think that Doyle's tailor kit is being guarded by the troll in the bridge in the land with the cards.. the catch here is if you use the wind of the north here to get the tailor kit.. or if you give it to the old man at the tower.. you choose!

Good gaming!

-Nat

[Post New]by spirecreations on Jul 14, 10 4:00 PM
I see! I gave it to the man in the tower. Oh well, maybe next time I'll get it thanks!

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Sep 10, 11 8:58 AM
I still haven't found anything storng enough to move the troll off the bridge. I've changed Ean into all the beasts but that does nothing. Anyone have the answer to this????

Also, I've searched and searched but can't find the spider cave again (after thread is requested by the seamstress). Any clues to this puzzle?

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Sep 10, 11 3:50 PM
I finally found the spider cave again and completed that quest. Still can't get the troll off the bridge.....

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Sep 10, 11 3:52 PM
So, if you give the North Wind to the man in the tower, you can't use it on the troll?! That's no fun!

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Sep 11, 11 7:37 AM
I just finished the game. For the most part, it was fun. I got a little tired of constant fights and traveling around the world. The thing that really bugs me is leaving one task undone in the Journal! If you choose to use the North Wind on the troll, you complete the tailor toolkit task. If you choose to give the wind to the old man in the tower, you complete that task but leave the toolkit task undone. In my opinion, that's a bummer for players who want to complete ALL tasks!

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Mar 10, 13 8:04 AM
Yes, but the reward for returning the North Wind is WAY more useful than the reward for returning the tailor kit, just saying.

firelobo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by firelobo on Feb 8, 14 5:17 PM
Well, i found another wind! You can find this wind in gullivers house. If you go upstairs click around and u will get Wind in a bottle
Find it and complete the game!??

Go to: