New update

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Mar 26, 18 5:09 PM
Does
anybody know what the new update is about?

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:New update

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 26, 18 5:11 PM
I WISH I KNEW, JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF 3 GAMES. NOW I HAVE TO UPDATE 4 MORE.

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Mar 26, 18 5:11 PM
It fixes the Spring Hunt achievement problem: all the Spring Room 2 HOSs count toward the achievement.

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Mar 26, 18 5:14 PM
YEAH!!!!.....SWITCHING WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY!......

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Mar 26, 18 5:14 PM
I had it to strange timing

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Mar 26, 18 5:16 PM
no its not really there prob tying to go on the timers but I still
don't understand it lol

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 26, 18 5:41 PM
Well..... as pointed out in another thread.....the new rooms count toward the achievement....but switching rooms is still necessary to get the pet parts to last year's pets.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 26, 18 5:53 PM
I NOTED THAT THREAD AFTER I LEFT HERE. THAT IS REALLY GOOD FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE ACHIEVEMENT. HAVE A FRIEND HAVING TONS OF TROUBLE WITH HER GAME SHE JUST GOT HER ROOM. NOW SHE CAN USE EITHER ROOM.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 27, 18 5:03 AM
They have also now removed the egg from the corner of each exclusive pet. My memory's not what it used to be but I KNEW mine came from the Chest, not an egg

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Mar 27, 18 5:17 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:They have also now removed the egg from the corner of each exclusive pet. My memory's not what it used to be but I KNEW mine came from the Chest, not an egg

I thought that was strange that they had the 'snowflake' icon...didn't notice that they took that away though...well spotted

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 27, 18 5:20 AM
Those icons were telling you which special event you got that pet in.

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Mar 27, 18 8:33 AM
Ahhhh that is why my count all of a sudden went up

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 8:34:17 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 27, 18 8:41 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:They have also now removed the egg from the corner of each exclusive pet. My memory's not what it used to be but I KNEW mine came from the Chest, not an egg
On my pet page, there was not an egg next to the Exclusive pet to indicate it was a Spring pet ...... there was a snowflake to indicate it was a Winter pet......neither of which is correct, of course, hence the removal entirely of the indicator.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 27, 18 8:51 AM
Y'all are right about the snowflake. I should have looked at my original post. I forgot what had been there . I'd say I had a "senior moment" but I'm not a senior yet LOL.

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Mar 27, 18 9:12 AM
I'm so happy they fixed the achievement so the new HOSs count toward getting it done. I have 3 games that ranged from 105 to 398 visits to be able to obtain it. With my limited play, I just figured I'd have to forgo that one. Happily I can now try to get it.
I have all the pets from last spring, so now I won't need to switch back and forth between the 2 spring rooms. If the old spring room pops up under my friends' rooms, I'll still do the HOS so that I can get more of last year's pet parts to gift out.

Janet

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Mar 27, 18 10:48 AM
kthreads-for many of us the point of switching the rooms was not to complete the Spring Hunt ourselves. We completed it in past years. The point of switching is to allow those people who needed things from the old room to be able to get them. So, I'll continue to switch so people who need to can make last year's pets.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: