Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:SPRING ROOM 1 - GOOD NEWS !!!!

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 26, 18 6:06 PM
This is true...... the HOSs in the Room 2 now count toward the Spring Hunt achievement.....

BUT ..... you still only get the last year's pet parts from the Spring Terrace in Spring Room 1.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 26, 18 6:12 PM
I read a post by someone in another thread (for the life of me, I cannot find that thread now) ...... but the poster said she/he got a Bow Tie when playing the Crypt.....

I cannot agree with that statement..... I have played the Game Table, the Bar Counter, the Crypt, the Broken Carriage ...... all you get relative to spring are the items that can be traded with the kiddos....

YOU DO NOT GET LAST YEAR'S PET PARTS FROM THE REGULAR HOSs.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 26, 18 6:20 PM
Annelliegram wrote:I read a post by someone in another thread (for the life of me, I cannot find that thread now) ...... but the poster said she/he got a Bow Tie when playing the Crypt.....

I cannot agree with that statement..... I have played the Game Table, the Bar Counter, the Crypt, the Broken Carriage ...... all you get relative to spring are the items that can be traded with the kiddos....

YOU DO NOT GET LAST YEAR'S PET PARTS FROM THE REGULAR HOSs.

Here's the thread you are looking for:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1060452.page

MAYBE people who don't have those pets can get them, but I've played the entire castle, the entire town, and all of cloud city and have not received any pet parts.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 26, 18 6:26 PM
So, that's what that short update was for? I was looking for maybe that spring room portal...

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 26, 18 7:03 PM
1457051 wrote:So, that's what that short update was for? I was looking for maybe that spring room portal...
I looked there first.......then in the achievements......sigh

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 26, 18 7:24 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
Here's the thread you are looking for:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1060452.page

MAYBE people who don't have those pets can get them, but I've played the entire castle, the entire town, and all of cloud city and have not received any pet parts.
Thanks.....that was the one.

I have all of the "to craft" Spring Pets even in my abandoned games. I DO have one game that will forever be left on Level 9, so the Daily Quest icon has not been unlocked. That one still has all the Spring pets locked (because I cannot get the red, green, blue, and golden eggs) ..... and those items are not available for me to select on the wish list.

I played some of the regular rooms and got some an item to trade with the kiddos......I also played the Spring Terrace and go the Rattle and Top Hat ..... but, only did they come from the Spring Terrace.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Mar 26, 18 7:28 PM
So the result is that way too many people are keeping Spring 1 open for pet parts only?
Could the pet parts not simply be purchased, then the diamond shortfall made up in the puzzles?
I understand that people are trying to help, but too many Spring 2's are being closed off.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 26, 18 7:31 PM
The only reason to visit the Terrace now would be for last year's pet parts.

Choice of which room to display is up to player discretion .... and some of mine are displaying the Christmas Room and Original Rooms.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Mar 26, 18 8:04 PM
So am I right that the parts can be bought with diamonds?

In my game, there has been an exodus of players switching back to Spring Room 1. Frustrating to come in the game and find 10-11 rooms switched to last year's event.)

Let's play this year's Spring Event.

(And, of course, the players that don't display either ---- maybe left the game, not sure how to open the new room, inattention, whatever, *sigh*)

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 26, 18 8:05 PM
I've now decided that since I offered my old Sparky game for Spring Room 1 access only, not gifting, I'm going to leave it on Room 1 until the end of the event, then deleting all who joined for the SE.

My Sharp Eye game will mostly be set to Room 2, only switching it to Room 1 from 4 PM to 8 PM EST, daily (if I remember).

CBTX--You're welcome to join my Sharp Eye game if you need more Room 2 access. Just PM me with your ID (if you play on PC) and whether you want access for the SE only, or to become a regular gifting friend.

Ada

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Mar 26, 18 8:46 PM
There is a thread "Permanent Room !" that lists many people who are keeping one or more rooms open on Room 1. These seem to be games people have on old machines or are old games that they do not play regularly. Most are saying they do not want to be gifted, and do not gift, but you can just use that room. This was set up so people could get the achievement, but can also be used if you need parts to finish crafting last year's pets.

If you do need pet parts, don't forget to put them on your wish list. I have some, and I am sure that other players have even more than I do.

I am still keeping my old, defunct game on room 1. I am randomly switching my main game to room 1 off and on during the day, but will now keep it mostly on room 2.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 26, 18 11:00 PM
Trixie Belle will stay on room 1 until the end of the event.

Silky will stay on room 2. Any one who accepted her can delete here if they wish to.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Mar 27, 18 12:08 AM
Sharp_Eye,

Sent you the PM!

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Mar 27, 18 2:48 AM
If anyone playing on PC needs pet parts from Spring room 1 please pm me. I will be leaving game on room 2 but I'm happy to gift. As yet no one has them on their wish list.

Norry

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 27, 18 7:03 AM
Annelliegram wrote:The only reason to visit the Terrace now would be for last year's pet parts.

Choice of which room to display is up to player discretion .... and some of mine are displaying the Christmas Room and Original Rooms.

I don't need pet parts, but I'm visiting as many Terraces as I can because I ENJOY playing that hidden object scene. Not a good enough reason for some people, I guess.

And that scene will give an item that I can either gift or disenchant for 3 shards. New room HOS keep dropping 15 coins, because apparently, the 250 I receive for playing just isn't enough.

The new Alice in Wonderland room has nothing to do with Spring or Easter. And once a player has all the new pet parts, the only reason to play it is to acquire more coins.

Or to play it because you enjoy it. Which I don't. But I will still make it available half the time for those who do need it or enjoy it.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 27, 18 8:05 AM
I'm at a stage in the game where one can really not have too many coins, every coin, 15, 50 or 250 of them are royally welcomed! I envy those of you who have millions, I have nearly million worth areas still to open, and they're popping up quite fast and quite expensive as the game advances.

Buying the parts for diamonds? hmm I don't think so! We're talking quite a lot of diamonds here and a lot of puzzles, that's not a good option, sorry and thank you.

I did get one recipe book from sending out the airship, that's almost as crazy as paying diamonds for them lol haven't noticed the regular hos, will have to keep an eye on that.
I agree it's kinda silly to keep SR1 open just for the parts (oh and btw THANK YOU DEVS for fixing the achievement issue!!), but if there's no other free and reasonable way of getting them.. what can we do? Plus, how do we get everyone to agree on only opening room 2 while counting on high level neighbors to give us the missing parts?
I for one will keep opening the old room for about 4 hours every morning, and the 2nd for the rest of the day.
Again, as much as I need those parts too, I'm at a stage in the game where one can simply not have too many coins lol

Go to: