bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 27, 18 12:29 AM
Challenge an evil presence in this chilling hidden object adventure and save your loved ones before it's too late!

Legend spoke of an evil magician who possessed the secret of eternal life which required that he steal the souls of unsuspecting villagers. It seemed as if no mortal soul could stand against this dark power but, according to an ancient prophecy one day there would be someone brave enough to face it! The dark mage sent his Harpies to seize a fresh supply of souls. This time they took your parents! Can you save them in time?

4owl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition

[Post New]by 4owl on Apr 11, 18 11:39 AM
This game will not run properly. I have deleted and reinstalled it twice and it still doesn't work. I picked up both halves of a medallion and tried to place it in the skull. Half of the medallion showed and the other half disappeared.

REFUND!!!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 11, 18 12:09 PM
If they can't help you get your game running, you can probably get a refund, but you need to e-mail BFG customer service. You might get more help, too, if you re-post the disappearing medallion issue in the tech issue thread. If anyone else ran into the same type of problem, then they can post, too. That's the only place BFG or the devs are likely to look for info on game glitches. I hope you can get it running, so you can continue.

Go to: