peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Game Club Members Sale?

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Mar 27, 18 10:26 AM
Woolster wrote: Hi Anyone;
I have been a game club member off and on for 8 years and need some help understanding this sale today.
Right now I cancelled my membership because it wasn't beneficial to me; but I have 5 punch code credits and would need one more if I reactivate my account, to get a free game.
Can I use the game club credits to buy two $3.49 games on this sale and use my $6.99 membership fee to purchase these games?
Or can I purchase one collectors game and use the $6.99 membership fee to purchase the Collectors edition on this sale today?
My decision to reactivate depends on this as I only have a few games I am interested in to get before the rest of the month when I cancell my membership again.
Sorry If this discussion is confusing and if I don't answer in this forum for awhile, as I might be busy with other life things. Have to return something to Walmart.
Thanks for listening

If I'm understanding your question my answer would be no and no. When I put a game in my shopping cart the sale code is already inserted by Big Fish to discount the game so you can't put a code of your own in. If I misunderstood, so sorry.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:Game Club Members Sale?

[Post New]by minesita on Mar 27, 18 11:01 AM
Exactly peeshee_1951!!! The answer is not.

Woolster,

You can use your game's credits to buy SE or CE at normal price.

Today's discount is with the code GAMECLUB, and then is $3.49 or $6.99, you don't use any credits or membership fee.

If the sale was "buy one get the other free", yes, there you can use credits.

Hope this clarify your question,
M.

Woolster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Woolster on Mar 27, 18 11:05 AM
Thanks Peeshe_1951:
you answered my Questions.
Now do you know how to Delete this Post so I don't use up space for others on this Forum?
I'll probably just wait for a 65% off sale to get the 4 games I am interested in, as a membership just isn't right for me, being on a bujdet.

Hapopy Easter and Spring

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Mar 27, 18 11:24 AM
Again, you didn't ask me, use the red X!!! This will delete your post!

Have a blessed Easter !!

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 11:26:33 AM PST

Woolster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Woolster on Mar 27, 18 11:36 AM
Thanks Minesita
You were a great help
I'll be signing off and if someone wants to lock this disscussion it is fine with me
Woolster signing off

Go to: