Nijn
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

stuck in level 19

[Post New]by Nijn on Jul 14, 10 10:25 PM
I can't seem to be able to finish this level in time and have no idea what I do wrong.
I start by building a quairy, so that my materials get cheaper. Afterwards i start building the tudors. I keep the big house, to ensure my income. When I've gathered enough materials I build a stone-thingie, to get stones around all of my houses, then I build a garden, a pub and a farm, gather materials and in the meantime i've destroyed the two buildings to get my happinesslevel up...and then time's up :-((
Can anyone help?

Nijn
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:stuck in level 19

[Post New]by Nijn on Jul 16, 10 2:13 PM
Come on, guys! Isn't there anyone out there, who could give me some tips to pass this level? Have never had a problem with the other BAL's...

[Post New]by MorgaineMichele on Jul 16, 10 2:52 PM
I didn't build a Quarry on this one. Here is about what I did:

Put Country House that you started with up for sale immediately and build another Country House to sell right away. Use $ to buy some materials, as much as you need at a time.

Buy empty lots and cottages as they come up for sale (low-ball if you can). Destroy a cottage or two if you have to. Build your 4 Tudors on empty lots, I didn't wait until they came up for sale, just for the sake of time. This is not one of those levels where you end up having to have control of every lot.

Upgrade the Tudors whenever you have extra workers available, that increases your happiness. Also, if you have cottages that you don't need to destroy for the empty lot, upgrade those and then sell them for that cash. You still get the happiness points even if the house isn't yours.

Build Stone Mason & put stone walls on your Tudors. Destroy Stone Mason.

Hire 1 extra worker, build remaining items: Garden, Windmill, Well.

I finished well within the expert time and had more happiness than I needed, so again, it's just a guideline but it should get you there.

Nijn
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Nijn on Jul 16, 10 11:14 PM
TThank you so much. I didn't know, that I would keep the happiness after selling. And now i finished within expert time, with lots of happiness :-) Sometimes it's just a few instructions to get another look at the level!

Go to: