demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Reviews

[Post New]by demon13 on Mar 27, 18 10:28 AM
Might be stupid question but why are all the reviews removed ?

Re:Reviews

[Post New]by DesertHermit on Mar 27, 18 10:39 AM

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 11:18:39 AM PST

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 27, 18 10:44 AM
Please post your REVIEWS for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition here.

by bfgArinelle on Mar 27, 18 8:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 12:12:08 PM PST

[Post New]by DesertHermit on Mar 27, 18 10:48 AM

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 11:18:24 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 27, 18 11:34 AM
Hello demon13,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I absolutely understand wanting to know more about why reviews were edited.

To respect the privacy of the parties involved, I'm not able to discuss why moderator actions were taken. I do want to remind everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind making posts. Specifically I'd like to remind players of the following rule:

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

If questions about a specific post arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We'll provide whatever information we can.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

bfgBeruna

Go to: