MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

Chat About This Game Here!

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 27, 18 12:47 PM
Questions? Answers! Opinions and whatnot about todays game! You can be truthful, but be nice!

I personally still would like to see real adventure games make a comeback, and also see some of them in the Standard Edition format so I could use some of my dozens of free game coupons!

Be kind to one another!

Abs

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 2:09:53 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Chat About This Game Here!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 27, 18 1:47 PM
Hey MissAbby,

Just swimming by real fast to thank you for starting a more discussion oriented thread for the game Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition specifically as well as to clarify a bit about what mean when we say game-specific threads only. While we do appreciate feedback and criticisms in general, we don't want our specific game threads to be a general discussion. We do not allow general discussion in our forums as part of our Forum Rules.

I can see this thread has already started off this way, so I want to let players know that this is not a thread for general discussion and should not be used as such. If a player has more general concerns or criticism or feedback such as about our website, our games in general, or the forums specifically, please provide those to one of our active Moderators in a private message or contact our Customer Support Team with those details. That is the best way to get more general feedback to us so we can discuss it further.

I hope that makes clear that we request that our players focus threads in our forums on the specific game forum the thread was created under, and not about games in general or other general topics. We appreciate players being sure to keep our forums accessible and easier to navigate by maintaining this delineation while posting.

Thanks for your time and understanding. Don't hesitate to contact any of our moderators should there be further concerns or questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 27, 18 2:08 PM
Thank you BFGllinalta!

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 27, 18 9:47 PM
This may not be the most appropriate place - but I just got a new computer this afternoon- an HP Pavilion 23" all in one (to replace my Acer 23" all in one). Earlier today I purchased and downloaded Darkheart Flight of the Harpies CE game onto my laptop. I got my new computer - tried for ages to bring up the BFG game site & sign in from my new computer. YOY - would not let me sign in. Kept telling me that my computer was not allowing cookies !! therefore, would not let me sign in. WOW - i FREAKED OUT thinking that I could not get back onto BFG Site !

Don't really know what I did now, but (obviously) I was able to get onto BFG site, sign in and (WHEW!) am now d/l the DarkHeart Game onto my new computer.

I would be devastated if I could not get onto BFG site for whatever silly reason that I may have done wrong. My new computer was supposed to have been set up (cloned) to what the other one was) - but there's been changes - I will have to get used to the changes, I guess.

All I know is I am breathing a sigh of relief that I am now d/l the DarkHeart game and keeping my fingers x'd that it will play quite good. wish me luck, folks

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 27, 18 11:19 PM
Good Luck Judy! I'm glad you got it worked out. My Dell is getting about 9 years old, still works good, but I dread the day I have to replace it! The older I get the less I know (or remember) how to set stuff up!

We used to have some members here that were very good at answering tech stuff, but I don't remember their names!

Maybe someone has some suggestions for who to get ahold of here.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 28, 18 10:58 PM
MissAbby wrote:Good Luck Judy! I'm glad you got it worked out. My Dell is getting about 9 years old, still works good, but I dread the day I have to replace it! The older I get the less I know (or remember) how to set stuff up!

We used to have some members here that were very good at answering tech stuff, but I don't remember their names!

Maybe someone has some suggestions for who to get ahold of here.

I'm with you on that (retired now, I've been out of the workforce just over 10 yrs) - gets harder & harder to keep up with all the tech changes happening, but I have a couple young fellows who work with a well known & very reliable computer company in the small city I live in who do all the set-ups for me & never charge me for house calls !!. I have been successful & so far, about half way thru playing Darkheart game & no problems & enjoying it. It's always a learning curve with new computers as things change so quickly in the world of technology. All I can say is that I am glad I was able to get back onto the BFG site

Have a happy Easter !

Go to: