xsbarbcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

stuck on level 4`

[Post New]by xsbarbcat on Nov 2, 08 7:26 PM
I think I got all the teeth pulled in the dino's mouth (two) and all the bacteria cleaned up, but I still have a toothbrush and nothing happens. I have tried twice, got all the blue, green and red bacteria. Help!!! Please

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:stuck on level 4`

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 2, 08 7:54 PM
There is a green tooth at the bottom that you have to move a bit and some bacteria is behind it. Also did you click on the bird so it will fly out of Dino's mouth.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Feb 27, 10 10:11 AM
Same here. I did all that,got yellow tooth and moved green tooth got the bacteria underneath plus the red bacteria up top left,and still when I click Hint button the toothbrush sparkles,unless I exit his mouth and click hint then in the next scene to the right the palm frond sparkles but nothing happens!

The walkthrough shows a puzzle with things Dino should and shouldn't eat but I do not get that puzzle option.

Edited on 03/05/2010 at 11:03:29 AM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 2, 10 8:30 AM
any ideas,anyone????

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 5, 10 11:02 AM
As many as there are who have and recommend this game,there must be some fishies out there who can help us,PLEASE?

[Post New]by HOGaddiction on Mar 10, 10 9:12 AM
soblessed57 wrote:As many as there are who have and recommend this game,there must be some fishies out there who can help us,PLEASE?

So blessed, see if this helps you :-

When you enter this level you will be taken to the dinosaur's mouth.
Click on the bird and it will fly away.
Click on the bone that is at the bottom and it will go into the dinosaur's tongue.
Click on the chewed up branches that are on the left side of its mouth.
Place the chewed up branches on the bone that is on the tongue and they will merge.
Go to the left side of the scene, by clicking on the arrow that is on the side of the mouth.
Once you're outside, pick up the string that is on the lower right side of the ground.
Once outside, click on the arrow that is going to the right side. Once you're on that side, look on the left side of the ground. You'll see a bone that is sticking out of the ground, at the bottom of that bone there is some string, pick it up.
Go back to where the dinosaur is and click on its mouth to go back inside.
Take the string (the shorter one) and place it on the yellow tooth that is on the left side of the scene and the string will pull the tooth out once you click on it again.
Once that tooth is pulled you will see some bacteria underneath, don't forget to clean that with the toothbrush.
Take the other string (the longer one) and place it on the bone with branches that is on the tongue and they will merge to form a toothbrush.
Clean all the places that have green or blue bacteria with the toothbrush.
Click on the green tooth at the bottom and once it moves, get the yellow bacteria that is underneath.
There is a red bacteria that is on the top left side of the screen

Good Luck

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 10, 10 10:08 AM
HOGaddiction wrote:
soblessed57 wrote:As many as there are who have and recommend this game,there must be some fishies out there who can help us,PLEASE?

So blessed, see if this helps you :-

When you enter this level you will be taken to the dinosaur's mouth.
Click on the bird and it will fly away.
Click on the bone that is at the bottom and it will go into the dinosaur's tongue.
Click on the chewed up branches that are on the left side of its mouth.
Place the chewed up branches on the bone that is on the tongue and they will merge.
Go to the left side of the scene, by clicking on the arrow that is on the side of the mouth.
Once you're outside, pick up the string that is on the lower right side of the ground.
Once outside, click on the arrow that is going to the right side. Once you're on that side, look on the left side of the ground. You'll see a bone that is sticking out of the ground, at the bottom of that bone there is some string, pick it up.
Go back to where the dinosaur is and click on its mouth to go back inside.
Take the string (the shorter one) and place it on the yellow tooth that is on the left side of the scene and the string will pull the tooth out once you click on it again.
Once that tooth is pulled you will see some bacteria underneath, don't forget to clean that with the toothbrush.
Take the other string (the longer one) and place it on the bone with branches that is on the tongue and they will merge to form a toothbrush.
Clean all the places that have green or blue bacteria with the toothbrush.
Click on the green tooth at the bottom and once it moves, get the yellow bacteria that is underneath.
There is a red bacteria that is on the top left side of the screen

Good Luck

That is so sweet that you took the time to explain all those steps.Thank You So Much!

But I was using the walkthrough there,and I'm sure I did all the steps,unless I used the wrong string in the wrong place? I could not tell one being any shorter than the other.

I will just have to start over and try again. I like it and think it's funny,so I will try again.

[Post New]by markel1210 on Feb 11, 13 12:56 PM
I did all that was listed and I still can't go on.

Go to: