bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Golden Trails: The New Western Rush is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 15, 10 12:29 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Golden Trails: The New Western Rush players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

tomjard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Golden Trails: The New Western Rush is here!

[Post New]by tomjard on Jul 15, 10 1:27 AM
I just tried to download this, but as usual, it is only available for intel based macs. Not everyone has brand new macs.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Aug 10, 10 7:59 AM
tomjard wrote:I just tried to download this, but as usual, it is only available for intel based macs. Not everyone has brand new macs.

Just curious how often is this an issue here with BFgames for Macs? Are the mac games really only for intel-based macs,because if I bought a mac, I don't think there is any way on earth I would consider corrupting it by putting windows in it! Getting away from Windows with all the viruses,SPWARE/MALWARE, is the whole reason that I would consider paying triple the price of a PC to switch to Mac! My dream machine is the MacBookPro laptop.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Sep 1, 10 8:01 AM
soblessed57 wrote:
tomjard wrote:I just tried to download this, but as usual, it is only available for intel based macs. Not everyone has brand new macs.

Just curious how often is this an issue here with BFgames for Macs? Are the mac games really only for intel-based macs,because if I bought a mac, I don't think there is any way on earth I would consider corrupting it by putting windows in it! Getting away from Windows with all the viruses,SPWARE/MALWARE, is the whole reason that I would consider paying triple the price of a PC to switch to Mac! My dream machine is the MacBookPro laptop.

Any Mac gamers willing to respond?

herisf
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by herisf on Sep 4, 10 12:31 PM
soblessed57 wrote:

My iMac is an intel-based Mac. No need for Windows to be loaded. And, if you want Mac gamers to respond to non-specific game questions, you need to go to the Mac forum in the Chit-Chat area.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Sep 9, 10 7:14 AM
soblessed57 wrote:
soblessed57 wrote:

Any Mac gamers willing to respond?

If you were to buy a Mac today it would be Intel based so that wouldn't be an issue. But to answer your question, yes many of the new games are for the Intel Macs. The older ones just don't have the speed for the the graphics of the latest games.

I second the invitation to the Mac Forum. It's a single long thread at the moment, so it can be a little confusing, but I've learned a lot about my Mac there.

[Post New]by kernriver on Sep 13, 11 9:53 AM
Is there going to be an update for this (as there was for GT2) that doesn't crash under OSX Lion?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 13, 11 2:19 PM
Hey kernriver,

You may want to write in to our Support Team for more information about games that are and will be compatible with OSX Lion as our reps have the best information regarding this. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: