bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 28, 18 12:29 AM
Brave Giant proudly presents the latest from the Demon Hunter series.

As a promising young demon hunter, you are prepared to take on adversaries from the underworld, but when an ancient Egyptian artifact shows up on your doorstep heralding the return of Seth, a demon scourge as old as evil itself, you find yourself facing the most dangerous challenge imaginable. The encroaching darkness threatens to swallow all light spanning time itself! Can a mere mortal really hope to contend with such power? Find out in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light!

Woolster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light

[Post New]by Woolster on Mar 28, 18 6:29 AM
Hi All You Fishies out there;
Am I the first up today
This question is about the HUGE sale today.
Can game club membership credits be used to buy a Collectors Edition $6.99 game on this sale?
A reactivation of the Game Club hinges on the line for me!
Thanks for any input
Happy Easter to everyone
Woolster

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 7:20 AM
Woolster wrote:Hi All You Fishies out there;
Am I the first up today
This question is about the HUGE sale today.
Can game club membership credits be used to buy a Collectors Edition $6.99 game on this sale?
A reactivation of the Game Club hinges on the line for me!
Thanks for any input
Happy Easter to everyone
Woolster

Good Morning Woolster,
You were up before me but it's dark and grey here.
I don't think you have to be a member to use todays sale. Two Game credits you can get a Collector's Edition game from being a member. You can't use game credits and sales together. They will use your credits first before the sale and if you don't want to use them then you put in the sale's code. Then it won't use your credits.

The free games codes you have from being a member can't be used for Collector's Editions.
I hope this helps and I hope we are on the same page, so it answers what you want to know.

If you become a member again you have to pay the dues again.

Why not just use the sale BIG for the Collector's Edition unless you want to join?

Happy Easter to you too. I have a house full coming. I have every thing for Dinner and won't start on Desserts until Saturday so they are fresh. My adult daughter wants Bunny mold, so she can bite the ears off. She's eating for two.

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 9:05:32 AM PST

Woolster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Woolster on Mar 28, 18 7:41 AM
Hi Majestyx
It is dark and grey up here in Western Ny also, however these old bones wake me up almost the same time everyday.
I only wanted to get the rules for the sales because I have 5 punch codes sitting on my card just waiting for me to re-up in the Army. And they expire at the end of March.
I guess I'll just sign up for another one month and then wait for a BOGO sale to use the membership fee.
Thanks for answering my question and have a nice Easter
I'm going now to cut up our Easter ham and make some colored eggs
Woolster

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 8:00:14 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 9:09 AM
Are you going to get that final punch on your card then before the end of the month?

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 9:12:38 AM PST

Woolster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Woolster on Mar 28, 18 9:50 AM
Hi Again Majestyx;
Boy that Ham took longer than I imagined, cut up for sandwiches.
Now all I have to do is make a butter lamb, like my father taught me to.
Yes I'll reactivate my account today and get that one game to get the punch code free game.
I have only 5 games I am interested in now and I can wait until there is a 2 for 1 sale to use my membership fee of $6.99.
You sound like you'll have a good easter, Congrats to your adult daughter.
Woolster siging off

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 10:12 AM
Butter lamb sounds pretty and festive. Wish I had a mold for that. Sounds like you'll have a nice Easter yourself. Thank You for my daughter. She's only been married 4 years but they wanted to buy a home first before trying for children. She is going to name her Son after, my husband, her Dad.

Do you mean for a membership 2 for one deal? Because if you have 2 credit you can use it on a Collector's Edition by itself. You can't use the credit on a sale, it won't let you. You can't buy with the credit and get another free. I'm just trying to clarify. I don't want to lead you wrong.

Never mind, OregonPandora said she could, so you can.

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 10:42:58 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 10:14 AM
Any body with a sign in, can post. It's always been that way as far as I remember. How can someone post to the tech problems if they only can if they are members? That doesn't add up.

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 10:16:55 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 10:28 AM
Just like any body with a sign in can post on the Customer Reviews.

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Mar 28, 18 10:29 AM
I have used two credits to get two CE's at the BOGO sales many times. However, it must be a BOGO sale.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 10:34 AM
OregonPandora wrote:I have used two credits to get two CE's at the BOGO sales many times. However, it must be a BOGO sale.

I stand corrected. I will erase my mistake. I thought I couldn't. But if you have many times than it's true. I remember trying to buy with credits at a sale and it wouldn't let me. Maybe that was buy this game and get discounted games. If I can use credits and get one free, I'm going to do that.

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 10:48:28 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 10:41 AM
I had a (sign in) in 2010 without being a member. Dial-up in 2010 was hard to buy many games. I had precious few. So didn't have membership back then. Also, I love the extras of a Collector's Edition and didn't think I would want the Standard Edition. But the memberships free Standard Editions let's me try so-so games and if they turn out good, I'll buy the CE. If not I delete it. If it's free you can't lose.

You have a Big Fish Account once you set up your sign in!

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 12:44:19 PM PST

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 28, 18 11:23 AM
Directly from the current FORUM RULES:

"Using the Forums
What do I need to get started?
Anyone can read the forums, but you will need to sign in with your Big Fish Games account if you want to join in the discussions. If you don't have a Big Fish Games account, create one here. "

Abs

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 1:10:09 PM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 28, 18 1:00 PM
MissAbby wrote:You have an account when you pay your monthly fee and you become a member! When you don't pay your monthly dues, you're not a member and you can't post in the Forums. Majesty, you know this as well as I do! Lol! Stop teasing!

You have a account even if your not a member. You also misspelled my name in this quote. Too bad you erased your other post asking if someone was a member and how could they post because they aren't a member. It was eighth from the top, right. Now, with that info it makes more sense.

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 7:44:13 PM PST

Woolster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Woolster on Mar 28, 18 2:13 PM
Hi Everyone'
Well I just did it and reactivated my account, bought a SE game on the sale, used that to fill my punch card that had 5 punches on it already, that made 6 punches to get my punch card free game
Now I will wait for a 2 for 1 sale to use my Game member credit.
And heres my contrubution on the disscussion of being able to post on a forum:
I have been a member off and on for 8 years and once I made an account to pay for games I was able to post on any forum; I just had to sign-in.
Woolster sigining off to play my new games

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 2:18:20 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 28, 18 4:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there some discussion about Coupon Codes, Big Fish Game Club benefits such as Game Club Credits, and Big Fish Games accounts and what it means to be a Big Fish Game Club member. I just wanted to swim by to provide some of our articles about these today as well as to provide a means to get in touch with me should more clarification be helpful.

In short, Big Fish Game Club credits are provided to our Big Fish Game Club members as a benefit for those monthly dues. These Game Club Credits can be used to purchase games for free every month! If you'd like to know more about using these credits, please see our helpful article below:

Using Game Club Credits

If you want to purchase a Collector's Edition title using Big Fish Game Club credits, the following article can assist with that:

Using Game Club Credits for Collector's Editions

However, these are not the same as Coupon Codes, which can be promotional sale codes or codes provided by our Support Team. These coupon codes are applied manually, rather than automatically like Game Club credits. Furthermore, these codes cannot be used in conjunction with Game Club credits except under very specific circumstances. The following article can assist players who want to manually enter a coupon or promotional code to participate in a current promotion or to use a coupon provided to them by our Support Team:

Using a Coupon Code

I mentioned there are specific circumstances where players can use Game Club credits with a promotional code. Game Club credits can be used during Game Bundle Sales and 2 For 1 Sales. When you use credits during these particular sales, they will apply automatically, just like normal. You can then apply the specific promotional or coupon code needed to discount the other games in your cart. Otherwise, Game Club credits are unable to be used with coupon codes.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 28, 18 4:49 PM
For more details about other promotional or sale codes that may appear on our site from time to time, I'd like to provide our general list of articles for sales on our site. While the following has details regarding some of our more specific promotional sales, it won't indicate what is currently available on our website.

Sales

Please check out bigfishgames.com for any current promotions' details and limitations.

There also seems to be some confusion about whether players need to be Big Fish Game Club members to join and participate in our forums. I can definitively say that players only need to sign up for a free Big Fish Games account on our website to join and participate in our forums.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to sign in to the forums and post Woolster and welcome! It looks like you've already been able to fill that punch card out and receive your free standard version game coupon, but if any other players would like more information and details about Punch Card Coupon Codes, I've included a helpful link below:

Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card

Thank you everyone for helping one another out with these questions as well as for your time. I can understand that a lot of information has been provided, so if there are any further questions or clarifications needed, please don't hesitate to let me know in a private message, or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and follow up as soon as we can.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 4:49:41 PM PST

shunterfl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shunterfl on Apr 6, 18 10:10 AM
I don't want to sound ugly or something, but I thought this was a place where we could go to get hints when we are stuck in the game, not a chat room. I'm sure the weather could be better; your ham and lamb were great, and you'd like to know how punches work (That is addressed elsewhere on this site), but what about help with the game? Am I using this wrong?

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Apr 6, 18 12:53 PM
What help do you need?

Edited on 04/06/2018 at 12:54:36 PM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Apr 7, 18 5:43 AM
shunterfl wrote:I don't want to sound ugly or something, but I thought this was a place where we could go to get hints when we are stuck in the game, not a chat room. I'm sure the weather could be better; your ham and lamb were great, and you'd like to know how punches work (That is addressed elsewhere on this site), but what about help with the game? Am I using this wrong?

Do you need help with a game, I'd be happy to help you.

Go to: