Help! get me past the pool table (1,3,5 balls)

[Post New]by htashbury on Jul 15, 10 8:03 AM
I can't seem to find the right combination. I have the 1, 3 &5 Balls in my inventory but can't find the secret for the power switch.
Thank you

Re:Help! get me past the pool table (1,3,5 balls)

[Post New]by adamsts1 on Jul 15, 10 9:18 AM
Did you get help with the 1,3,5 ball question? I am also stuck there. I need help.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Help! get me past the pool table (1,3,5 balls)

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 15, 10 7:38 PM
htashbury wrote:I can't seem to find the right combination. I have the 1, 3 &5 Balls in my inventory but can't find the secret for the power switch.
Thank you

Whenever you get stuck, it can help to check the Blog Wlkthrough. It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game ilnk at the top of this page, then click on the link t to the Blog Walkthrough.

In this particular case, most people get stuck because they don't combine the 1 ball with the 3 and 5 balls while all are still in inventory. Look at your inventory tray, if the balls are still in 2 different slots, you need to combine them before using them.

For the next step, see the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!

Robin

[Post New]by Annwitch on Jul 17, 10 11:20 PM
thank you bunch!!

puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by puppyalpha on Jul 19, 10 7:15 PM
THANK YOU ROBIN !!!!! I DIDN'T think to put the balls to gather in my inventory table.

huggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

[Post New]by confused118 on Jul 21, 10 7:51 PM
After I turned off the light switch then what do I do??? Thanks!

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 22, 10 12:31 AM
You'll see a sequence of circles on the damaged pool table in the back. Remember which ones are crossed out, then activate all the bottles on the shelf above the damaged pool table, save for those which correspond to the crossed-out circles.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 23, 10 1:17 AM
confused118 wrote:After I turned off the light switch then what do I do??? Thanks!

Probably the easiest thing is to check the Blog Walkthrough. It has step by step instructions, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by confused118 on Jul 23, 10 8:44 PM
Got it, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Sep 20, 11 11:23 PM
The blog walk through doesn't cover what to do after the last HOS in this chapter. It doesn't tell you what to do once you get the 1 ball from the safe. It ends there and moves on to the next chapter. Grrrrrrrrrr

Go to: