gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

YIKES from dair

[Post New]by gripes on Mar 28, 18 11:58 AM
my neighbor is going through a really harsh and hard time, while comforting her, her niece asked to look at the castle... the darn mischievous pre-teen deleted dozens of my friends...

I am soooooO sorry for this inconvenience during this spring event... I have restored you should you care to be restored to my friends list...

your's truly
DAIR
which is my castle name

smartsquid
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:YIKES from dair

[Post New]by smartsquid on Mar 28, 18 12:47 PM
Ah, the joys of pre-teens - I wondered what had happened (thought it was something I had done like accidentally delete you) - will go & restore you promptly!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 28, 18 1:01 PM
LOL, I don't think she made it to the "S's" because you're still in my game. But, with no wish list up?

YIKES from dair

[Post New]by sylwia1966 on Mar 28, 18 1:07 PM
gripes wrote:my neighbor is going through a really harsh and hard time, while comforting her, her niece asked to look at the castle... the darn mischievous pre-teen deleted dozens of my friends...

I am soooooO sorry for this inconvenience during this spring event... I have restored you should you care to be restored to my friends list...

your's truly
DAIR
which is my castle name

I see you now :-) I saw you in invated friends with only one option remove. But I hAve seen You as a friend still.
Funny, I see declined by my friends, with only the one option Accept, accept giving me that they are my Friends again.
SUPPORT DO SOMETHING PLEASE

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 1:52:45 PM PST

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 28, 18 3:02 PM
Hi Sylwia1966,

Welcome to the forum, Hope you make lots of friends here.

If you accidentally delete a friend (hitting the rubbish bin/trash can instead of the turn arrow) they will go into your declined area. If you click on accept you will re-instate them to your friends list.

If your friends accidentally delete you, they will go into your invite tab. You can only wait for them to re accept you back to their game. Sometimes, if they have a lot of friends they may not notice you are gone. Not everyone checks their declined section every day.

Hope this clears things up for you.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 28, 18 3:03 PM
Dair,

That is why NO ONE ever touches my computer. They would have to do it over my dead body and I hope that is not for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Mar 28, 18 3:32 PM
Thank - You for being so understanding and kind ,I have been so embarrassedly stressed about it....

Shape - eye .... I do still have my wish list down...

I have so much going on with my neighbor .. I will be on call 24/7 for a while for her...

I think I will keep my wish list down for a while longer...

ordinarily I don't let anyone near my computer or my games...I think my husband snuck in this game a few years back and deleted anyone who sounded male...lol...

thank you for having me back..

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 28, 18 3:32 PM
Wow, you have some restraint!
I don't see any "edit" on your post, gripes.

You are still in my group, but (as mentioned above) without a wish list.

Go to: