LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 32

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 28, 18 1:27 PM
I have tried to clear this one at least 10 times. It seems almost impossible. I remember this from a game a long time ago. It is the same I think. Does anyone have a hint to make this a little easier?

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Level 32

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 29, 18 3:36 PM
After writing for help I went back to the game and passed the level easily. Somehow I got a lightening powerup and cleared the whole bottom level in a flash. Don't ask me how. I then had plenty of time to clean up all the rest of the screen.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Mar 31, 18 12:54 AM
I found that true with other levels -- seems impossible.

But what I been doing is just make matches for the lighting or the grenade or dymate power-up. Its really slow but you will eventually get those charged and then its just a matter of using them. I play in relax mode -- which is the only way to play this game.

I also found before I make my first match on any level is look it over very very carefully and anything that is a blocker for items to fall down -- like chains, I see if I can clear those first. Sometimes you can't the matches are just not there but sometimes they are.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 31, 18 11:43 AM
It also helps to go to the menu and restart the level, if you get a layout that looks impossible from the beginning. I found that's faster than waiting for the power-ups to refill. I just keep selecting restart until I get a level that has some matches near the blockers, so I can clear at least a few of them early on.

LBF242
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LBF242 on Apr 29, 18 1:33 PM
How do I change my game to relax mode?? I cannot find that option help please thanks.

Go to: