Game crashes

[Post New]by Lilfishgamer on Mar 28, 18 4:07 PM
What is going on with this game? It has a lot of issues like stalling and crashing at the very beginning.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Game crashes

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 29, 18 6:16 PM
Hello Lilfishgamer,

I'm sorry this game has been crashing. To fix this issue, please try the steps suggested in the help articles below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Email our Technical Support Team if those suggestions don't work. They'll replace the game for you.

To help our Moderation Team track the glitches in this game, please also post any new questions to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition here.

Posting to the designated technical issues thread also ensures that we'll see and respond to inquiries as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience, and have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

srabtoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by srabtoy on Apr 1, 18 10:42 AM
Have tried all the things you suggest and the game keeps crashing. What a waste of money. This is not the only problem I have been having with Big Fish. What seems to be the problem. It doesn't seem to be compatible with Windows 10 at all.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 1, 18 2:22 PM
Hi srabtoy,

I'm sorry to hear that the offered troubleshooting doesn't seem to have fixed the issue. Since you're using Windows 10, it may help to try out the steps from this article as well:

Windows 10

When troubleshooting fails, the next best step is to contact our Technical Support Team for assistance. We also ask that our players post technical issues in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game in question. Please visit the link to that thread provided previously by bfgBeruna if there are any more troubles that arise.

To try to help guide players toward that thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. Please PM one of our Moderators if there are any more questions regarding this. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 04/01/2018 at 2:23:06 PM PST

Go to: