Problems with filling water.

[Post New]by demrynsgrandma on Jul 15, 10 1:02 PM
I'm at the Fourth gate and I cannot seem to be able to fill my water jug anymore. I don't know what happened to the game. I had more than enough gold to purchase and each time I used the gold it took my coins and gave me no water. It then took all of my coins and I could not purchase any water at all. Does anyone know why this happened?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Problems with filling water.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 15, 10 1:36 PM
Hi demrynsgrandma,

It looks like you need some help with the water jug at the Fourth gate. After searching through our forums, I was able to find a discussion made on this specific topic! If you'd like to take a look, you can go here.

I can see that another player was able to get through this particular point in the game with another method, so in case it may help:

SolarEclipse wrote:I would recommend the RAIN SPELL. I haven't had any plants die so far and I'm towards the end of the 4th location. I always get the Rain and Pest spell. The Rain Spell has 6 uses, so that saves a lot of your water. I also tend to upgrade the fountain rather quickly. Because once it's full you can click on it to get more water in your jug each time. But I also recommend upgrading the jug to its max early on because then it can hold more water. Another trick is to wait until you have 3 or more thirsty plants and then use the rain spell. It saves a lot of time and water. I would also suggest making potions even when you don't need them so that you can have extra money for upgrades. I'll delay completing a quest just to buy upgrades.

If you think you may need some special attention with this (in case it's a technical issue), please feel free to contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right!

I hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: