theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

finding days of week

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jul 15, 10 2:28 PM
Does anyone know how many days there are to find. I find 7 in the first half and onlly 6 in the 2nd half so believe it is 14 but sure having trouble finding that last one. Anyone?

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

Re:finding days of week

[Post New]by Imberis on Jul 15, 10 2:50 PM
I think you're talking about one of the moving scenes? Yes, there are 14 of them. On the right-hand side, not quite in the corner, it will tell you how many there are, and how many you've found. (Like it will say 13/14 or something like that.)

Linda1210
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Linda1210 on Jul 15, 10 10:00 PM
I could not find all 14 either. 7 in the first screen and 6 in the second like you. I tried about 10 times before my one hour demo ran out. I'm still trying to decide whether to buy or not.

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jul 15, 10 10:03 PM
I would encourage you to buy the game Linda. I finally found the last day of the week. The game gets better and better. I just kept pluggin along and found the last day.

[Post New]by Mephibosheth on Jul 24, 10 10:28 PM
Check out [removed by moderator] walkthrough for screenshots of this section. Personally, the one I kept missing is along the bottom of the fountain in the second part of the section.

Hope that helps!

Edited on 01/03/2012 at 1:40:45 PM PST

[Post New]by ellandore on Jan 3, 12 12:05 PM
Thank you. It is the day of the week at the bottom of the fountain that I was always missing.

Go to: