skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Friends Of Rona Hear My Plea !!!!!!!

[Post New]by skell169 on Mar 29, 18 9:19 AM
I am sorry but I lost all my friends due to change of PC I have my game reinstated but of course with New iD Number please if you read this and we were friends Please Invite me back and will Happily Accept I am so lonely all alone New ID Number is PC 739270. Even new friends are very welcome so please just invite please and we can start our friendship again.

Happy Easter To All MC Player's Hope You All Have A Truly Magical Easter!!!!

Rona

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Friends Of Rona Hear My Plea !!!!!!!

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 29, 18 9:26 AM
If you don't mind a "non-gifting" friend, I can add you to my PC game.....I only play that game during updates to get statistics and seldom have a wish list posted.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Mar 29, 18 9:29 AM
New friend request sent
cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Mar 29, 18 10:24 AM
Hi Rona luveeeeee - fancy seeing you here! My game has completely disappeared, have logged it, but I think I will have lost all my friends. BFG asked me to estimate my inventory, coins, diamonds etc, but hey how long is a piece of string with some of that request!
I'm still locked out, but hopefully I'll be back soon.
Heather Sassy Bee x

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 29, 18 3:09 PM
Rona, will send you invites from Trixie Belle, permanent room 1 and Silky, Keep them as friends as long as you need to. Will be when I get back from Church. Good Friday here already

jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasa3 on Mar 29, 18 4:05 PM
Hi Rona,

I lost my game too and it took a month to get it back! I have a android game so I went through everything and created a very long list to give to CS, I was lucky enough to know how many coins and diamonds I had too. It is going to take a long time to re-stock inventory but I am so grateful to CS for their support!

I was lucky to find this forum and read the advice from players to keep a list of my friends and their ID's.

Anyway, I will send you an invite from Temshi.

Jasa3

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Mar 29, 18 6:31 PM
Hi Rona, I just sent an invite to your new ID. Welcome back!

katiek

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Mar 29, 18 8:41 PM
Hi Rona,

Lambchop1 sent you an invite so you won't be so lonely.

Lambchop

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 29, 18 8:53 PM
JUST TONIGHT MY GRANDSON ASKED WHY I HAD SO MANY LIST. I KEEP TRACK OF MY INVENTORY REDO IT TWICE A WEEK SINCE I AM DOING QUEST WITH ALL THE LOVELY COIN I AM GETTING. I HAVE A LIST OF PETS, EGGS, AND FOOD. CRAFTED ITEMS. STAMPS EVEN MY PINK BOXES SINCE THEY ARE NOW IMPORTANT. AIRSHIP ITEMS, AND ALL THE EVENT ITEMS I HAVE.

THAT LIST I AM SORRY TO SAY IS OUT DATED SINCE I AM GETTING MORE EACH DAY.

WHEN THE SHOULDER HURT FROM CLICKING I WORK ON THE LISTS.

GUESS I DO NEED THEM. SO MANY HAVE LOST EVERYTHING THIS MONTH. I HAVE 3 PEOPLE I KNOW WHO HAVE LOST THE GAME WHEN THEY GOT IT BACK HAD FRIENDS AND NOTHING ELSE. THAT IS A STRANGE ONE.

Go to: