bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Chicken Attack Deluxe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Chicken Attack Deluxe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chicken Attack Deluxe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

dklusener
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Chicken Attack Deluxe forum

[Post New]by dklusener on Dec 20, 09 12:24 PM
Game does not go on to next level after level 114 when all chicks are released. Is there a patch? Please help.

[Post New]by kwondo on Apr 12, 11 10:11 AM
can't get past l-114, why

[Post New]by kwondo on Apr 12, 11 10:13 AM
dklusener wrote:Game does not go on to next level after level 114 when all chicks are released. Is there a patch? Please help.

gofjim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by gofjim on Aug 26, 12 3:00 PM
I'm having the same problem, sticking on level 114. I cannot find any way of moving on either.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 26, 12 3:20 PM
Hi gofjim,

I did some investigating and I found this info about Level 114 in the game:

bfgArnoStyx wrote: it looks like this game only has 114 levels, so once you reach that level, you have completed the game. It looks like there were some complications with the release of the game making it appear that the game has 119 levels instead. We're sorry for any confusion this might have caused!

If you have any further questions about your purchase of this game, please contact Customer Support. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

You can definitely use the link bfgArnoStyx includes in that post to get in touch with our Support Team if you'd like.

bfgMonongahela

Go to: