safetykim
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Spoiler! The Golden Guppy of Isola

[Post New]by safetykim on Mar 29, 18 10:14 AM
For those that didn't play the first game, the Golden Guppy is a massively profitable fish. You can get up to $300 per fish for each.

I was lucky enough to stumble upon this early in the game. I crossed a Greenfin Leaf Fish with a Canary Shark and got the Golden Guppy.

Keep in mind that the Golden Guppy is a rare fish, so you'll need some of the upgrades designed to keep rare fish alive.

MrsK80
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Spoiler! The Golden Guppy of Isola

[Post New]by MrsK80 on Mar 29, 18 6:41 PM
Which upgrades are you using? Do you need all of them? Thanks for the spoiler!

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tmahler on Mar 29, 18 8:56 PM
Alternate combos for Golden Guppy of Isola:
Snubbed Rainbowfish and Spined Fatfish
Snubbed Arrowfish and Spined Fatfish

5CatHome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Spoiler!

[Post New]by 5CatHome on Mar 30, 18 12:51 PM
I found the Magic fish of Recuperation by breeding the Daffodil Tiger fish with a Silky Fatfish.

If you breed a Canary Beta with a Canary Leaf fish you will get the Magic Fish of Maturity

Another magic fish discovered, the Magic Fish of Transformation, I got it breeding a Peachy Goldfish with a Daffodil Spotanus.

Edited on 03/30/2018 at 6:25:00 PM PST

5CatHome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Spoiler! The Golden Guppy of Isola

[Post New]by 5CatHome on Mar 30, 18 12:53 PM
safetykim wrote:For those that didn't play the first game, the Golden Guppy is a massively profitable fish. You can get up to $300 per fish for each.

I was lucky enough to stumble upon this early in the game. I crossed a Greenfin Leaf Fish with a Canary Shark and got the Golden Guppy.

Keep in mind that the Golden Guppy is a rare fish, so you'll need some of the upgrades designed to keep rare fish alive.

I have all the upgrades and am selling the golden guppy magic fish for 350

Rmuh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Rmuh on Mar 30, 18 4:06 PM
Crimson Goldshark and Striped Flashfish created the Golden Guppy for me.

safetykim
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by safetykim on Mar 30, 18 10:48 PM
I found another cross for the Golden Guppy... Tangerine Stickfish and Pink Snout

safetykim
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by safetykim on Mar 30, 18 10:51 PM
MrsK80 wrote:Which upgrades are you using? Do you need all of them? Thanks for the spoiler!

I'm trying to remember now which upgrades I had when I first got the golden guppy. I'm pretty sure I had environment level 3, and I think I had the aeration system and the temperature regulator. At that point, my fish gradually lost health as they aged. But they stayed alive long enough to be bred and sold. Once you are able to do that, you can afford the rest of the upgrades in no time.

[Post New]by stellasofie on Apr 11, 18 10:07 PM
$360 for Golden Guppy, haven't been able to raise the price again for a few days. Just wish I had more tanks, great game, loved the 1st one yrs. ago, this is a great sequel!

Go to: