bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 16, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Elixir of Immortality players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by picklepot on Jul 16, 10 3:05 AM
I cant find the other half of the heart pendant and cant lower the bridge to get into the castle

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 16, 10 3:19 AM
picklepot wrote:I cant find the other half of the heart pendant and cant lower the bridge to get into the castle

Hi Picklepot- welcome to the forums!

You will find the other heart half inside the castle. Here is how to get inside:

* Look at the close-up of the right winding mechanism; use the HANDLE on it (L)

* Click on the handle to operate.

* Note the symbols around the center.

* The right statue will turn around and another HANDLE will go into your inventory.

* Take the MASK from the face of the statue (M).

* Use the second handle on the left winding mechanism (N).

* Click on the handle; the gears need to be fixed.

* Look at the hidden compartment on the right statue and take the GEARS.

* Use the GEARS in the left statue's hidden compartment .

* Turn the handle on the left winding mechanism.

* Note the symbols around the center.

* Look at the stone face over the door for a mini-game (P).

* Click on the symbols that were on the 2 winding mechanisms.

* Place the MASK on the stone face.

* Enter the castle.

Can't find key

[Post New]by jackie211281 on Jul 16, 10 7:03 AM
i can't find the key to the servants quarters can anyone please help me on this as its driving me crazy

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Can't find key

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 16, 10 7:13 AM
jackie211281 wrote:i can't find the key to the servants quarters can anyone please help me on this as its driving me crazy

Hi Jackie211281! Welcome to the forums!

After the alchemist gives you the cross key, walk right 3 times and use it to open the safe. Combine the piece in the safe with the lock pick, the use it to open the door.

You can check out the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/elixir-of-immortality-walkthrough

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by dead_duck35 on Jul 16, 10 1:47 PM
Hi all - great game so far!

I'm almost finished putting the chemist's experiment together, I think...I had a special bullet I pulled out of the alchemist's wall, but it's gone! I have the loaded revolver, and the rest of the experiment built, but it won't let me fire the revolver, am I missing the bullet from somewhere?

Thanks in advance for the help.

[Post New]by dead_duck35 on Jul 16, 10 1:51 PM
Nevermind...duh, figured it out from the walkthrough!

Great game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 16, 10 6:46 PM
dead_duck35 wrote:Nevermind...duh, figured it out from the walkthrough!

Great game.

Hiya dead_duck35! Welcome to the forums!

Glad the walkthough was able to help. Have fun and enjoy the rest of the game.

deebers2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by deebers2u on Jul 17, 10 7:44 PM
Love this game, but I've run into a problem.

I messed up with the lockers in the castle, and now I can't move forward. Is there a way to reset it? Or do I have to start over???

Yikes!

deebers2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by deebers2u on Jul 17, 10 7:47 PM

Oh, duh for me, too. Found the handle that slides the locker!

[Post New]by idkwidk on Jul 18, 10 5:46 AM
I have only found one of the handles for the mechanism to lower the bridge, where is the other one?

ladyhawkna
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ladyhawkna on Jul 18, 10 6:48 AM
This game is Great and LONGGGGGGG. I kept thinking I could finish it , that there wasnt much left last night at 11 I felt I HAD to be close to the end. I was up until 2. The only thing I didnt like about this game is the bottom part, when you try to click on hidden objects it took you out of the scene and to another area. Too close there but I got over it. Well worth the 6.99 . Thanks.
Nancy

[Post New]by jredders on Jul 18, 10 10:14 AM
Help please!

I am stuck where I'm supposed to send the tube of elixir to the "owner of the castle".
I can't send it. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by jonajona on Jul 18, 10 12:32 PM
I'm having a problem with getting the cryptex to move after I have entered the code. I got the lockers puzzle solved and was given the code but it just doesn't work. I've done it over and over and with always the same result...nothing! I don't know how to go back to the beginning of the locker puzzle and start over.
Please someone....help!!! I'm so stuck it's really frustrating! jonajona

[Post New]by susanw004 on Jul 18, 10 11:23 PM
jonajona wrote:I'm having a problem with getting the cryptex to move after I have entered the code. I got the lockers puzzle solved and was given the code but it just doesn't work. I've done it over and over and with always the same result...nothing! I don't know how to go back to the beginning of the locker puzzle and start over.

I am having the same problem!! Keep going back to the locker only to have a different code to enter. Am I doing something wrong??

ms1964
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ms1964 on Jul 19, 10 12:27 AM
jonajona wrote:I'm having a problem with getting the cryptex to move after I have entered the code. I got the lockers puzzle solved and was given the code but it just doesn't work. I've done it over and over and with always the same result...nothing! I don't know how to go back to the beginning of the locker puzzle and start over.

[Post New]by susanw004 on Jul 19, 10 1:51 AM
susanw004 wrote:

I am having the same problem!! Keep going back to the locker only to have a different code to enter. Am I doing something wrong??

I figured it out. LOL...read your diary. Code is right there in BIG BOLD NUMBERS. I feel so silly now

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 19, 10 2:34 AM
idkwidk wrote:I have only found one of the handles for the mechanism to lower the bridge, where is the other one?

There's only one handle. Pick it up after you've used it on the right mechanism (together with the cog wheels of the statue) and use it on the left mechanism (after putting the cogs into the left statue).

jredders wrote:Help please!

I am stuck where I'm supposed to send the tube of elixir to the "owner of the castle".
I can't send it. What am I doing wrong?

First make the experiment on the table. Then you will find a HOG scene on the shelf which will give you one part of the container. Fill it with the elixir, then pick up another part of the container from underneath the table, combine both parts and put them in the device for sending pneumomail.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 11:41 AM
deebers2u wrote:
Oh, duh for me, too. Found the handle that slides the locker!

Glad you were able to work it out! Enjoy the rest of the game.

Welcome to the forums!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 11:42 AM
idkwidk wrote:I have only found one of the handles for the mechanism to lower the bridge, where is the other one?

Hi idkwidk! Welcome to the forums!

Once you turn the crank on the right, it will go back into your inventory for you to use on the left.

Go to: