bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 16, 10 12:31 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Hazel53Xby
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Post any Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light technical issues here only

[Post New]by Hazel53Xby on Aug 20, 10 2:28 PM
My game freezes on the puzzle at the end of the castle chapter. As soon as I go through the door where there are 2 beakers and you have to pour liquid into the beakers equally. After the game freezes the screen goes black and I have to switch computer off as I can't do anything. Even ctrl alt and delete doesn't work.
Up till then, i loved the game.

[Post New]by SKEETER56 on Aug 29, 10 6:24 AM
WHEN I FIND THE LAST PIECE OF THE BOOK IN THE WIZARDS HOUSE EVERYTHING STOPS. I CAN'T USE A HINT, I CAN'T PLACE THE BOOK = IT JUST DIMS AND DOESN'T MOVE OVER. I HAVE REMOVED AND REINSTALLED THE WHOLE GAME SEVERAL TIMES, AND I ALSO CHANGED MY PLAYER NAME SEVERAL TIMES. I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING IN THE WALKTHROUGH ABOUT THIS.

[Post New]by dolores3355 on Sep 16, 11 2:15 PM
i am having the same trouble with the cursor freezing up. i bought this game as a daily deal, if it is not going to work could i please have a credit or my money back?

[Post New]by Amilda on Sep 26, 11 12:37 PM
I have the game for my nintendo DS lite. I am on Chapter 9 at the temple in Egypt and cannot get the lamp filled with oil. There is no interaction between thelamp and the oil container. How do I resolve this?

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Mar 12, 12 7:56 PM
The game is freezing up on me also. I have to keep waiting for the cursor to finally move again/for it to get through with whatever it was doing. Plus, I've completed two chapters, click on the scroll to read the message from Roger, click Next, & it just takes me to the map. I can't go anywhere else. I'm stuck. I click Play & it just takes me right back in front of the monastery instead of to the fortune teller's house, as it shows in the w t. I even started over with a new profile, but it was hanging up on it also. I have to keep waiting & waiting under both profiles.

Skeptix
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Game not Resetting

[Post New]by Skeptix on Apr 21, 12 8:15 AM
I'm having trouble resetting the game for a new player.

I completed the game and began a new profile, but the map screen continues to load the completed world with Dragon Mountain. The only possible move is to click the Peace gem in the stone jaws, and the ending sequence plays with credits.

No matter how many times I wait through the credits, create a new profile and delete the old one, the finished game continues to load when I click PLAY. It is "stuck" on the ending and not clearing the information when a new profile is begun.

I am using Mac Lion and bought Moon Light in Sept 2011. I have tried deleting the game, restarting my computer and re-installing the game twice, but it continues to "recall" the profiles instead of wiping them. ME 1 is resetting the game for new profiles properly.

What should I do?

Edited on 04/21/2012 at 8:15:45 AM PST

Game not Resetting

[Post New]by noraandjames on May 25, 12 9:22 PM
Skeptix wrote:I'm having trouble resetting the game for a new player.

I completed the game and began a new profile, but the map screen continues to load the completed world with Dragon Mountain. ..

No matter how many times I wait through the credits, create a new profile and delete the old one, the finished game continues to load when I click PLAY. It is "stuck" on the ending and not clearing the information when a new profile is begun....

I am using Mac Lion and bought Moon Light in Sept 2011. I have tried deleting the game, restarting my computer and re-installing the game twice, but it continues to "recall" the profiles instead of wiping them. ME 1 is resetting the game for new profiles properly.

What should I do?

Same issue for us! I wonder if the solution would be to delete the ENTIRE Game Manager & all the game applications themselves; force re-indexing of our hard drive, then re-installing the game manager/every purchased game individually.... obviously, that is NOT an ideal solution to just reset one game of many in our Game Manager! Any other suggestions? Anyone?

[Post New]by 2013Teacher79 on Jan 12, 13 4:47 AM
I've downloaded the game and playing on my iPhone. I am at the final stage of the German castle (chap 4). I've collected the last part of the wheel from the fire but it is still in the bottom screen. I can't use it to put on the cannon. Very annoying as I cant go any further in the game. Help?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 12, 13 5:17 AM
Hi Fishies,

For those playing the downloadable Pc/Mac game, have you tried the advice in the following help article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement to how the game and your computer work with one another.

If you are playing the Mobile version of this game, you can also view our help article that covers some basic troubleshooting steps:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

That being said, if the issues persist after checking out the appropriate article, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hoping this helps!

bfgBaikal

bquilter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bquilter on May 14, 14 4:54 PM
I can't replay the game. It always goes to the final scene.

Go to: