FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Does this game have as many glitches as Pretty Snails?

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Mar 30, 18 12:02 AM
I finished Pretty Snails and it wasn't that I didn't enjoy the game, but all the glitches were unreal!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Does this game have as many glitches as Pretty Snails?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 30, 18 11:04 AM
I didn't really notice many glitches in either game except for the party hat/phone finding over and over causing the game to freeze if you tried it more than once (you have to exit out of the game and reopen it if you're gold digging LOL). There's also that permanent "1 quest remaining" thing in the last chapter, but other than that I didn't see any truly annoying problems or game-breaking bugs. There's the game making you exit if you don't pick powerups when the help prompts you to do so, but the help popups are few and far between in all Intersol games.

The more annoying thing I found with Penguin Rescue and Pretty Snails is the last third of both games have the exact same levels. So it's up to you to decide if you want the same game again for a good part of the playing.

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 7, 18 1:12 AM
I think it is the fact that my MacBook Pro didn't "like" the Pretty Snails game. So that is why I got a lot of glitches that you with your PC didn't get!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 7, 18 10:07 AM
Considering how Intersol copies a lot of things over and over in all their games I'd suggest that you pass on anything else they make in that case, since one game didn't run particularly well on your Mac. The others will probably do the same too. If you enjoy their games otherwise, they are actually more focused on the FTP market elsewhere (Google for their website to see what I'm talking about). PC/Mac gamers are the sad sister in their corner and aren't even mentioned!

Edited on 04/07/2018 at 10:08:59 AM PST

Go to: