__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Gifting Spring Cakes/Wreaths?

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Mar 30, 18 7:49 AM
Should Craft items like Spring cakes & Wreaths be added to wish lists, I'm not sure if this is a item friends could have that they don't need anymore, maybe if they crafted a bunch solely for the achievement trophy? Just putting it out there as a question because craft items are available to add to wish lists but didn't know the etiquette of actually asking for them since they are usually expensive? I wouldn't want to ask for those unless someone had some they didn't need & I've rarely seen a craft item in anyone's list so just was wondering?

Edited on 03/30/2018 at 9:17:44 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Gifting Spring Cakes/Wreaths?

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 30, 18 8:03 AM
I have a crafted item on my wish list.I posted a couple of weeks ago that it is there only for a friend who is leaving the game to gift me.
I do not expect any other friend to send this item.
As far as I’m aware players will post if they have excess items to gift.I don’t think it would be on a wish list as a signal of spare inventory.
Players may also have more than one game & be transferring these items from one game to another.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 30, 18 8:10 AM
The best way would be to ask for the parts you need. Put the 2 you have the least of on your list along with the cake and wreath. Maybe you'll get some of each.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Mar 30, 18 8:22 AM
Ok I was just wondering cause I was swapping out my gift list now that I have enough to Build the pets of the stuff I had originally up, was deciding on what I needed most & I saw the cake lol thought about it but then didn't know if that was something I should add or not? But I just did another look at my friends list & a couple actually do have them so I guess it's ok to add it. But I would only want friends that don't need them I wouldn't want ask anyone else to part w/ something expensive they can still use. Thanks for the feedback

beadgal
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by beadgal on Mar 30, 18 9:38 AM
TJ, I have extra cakes, put the cake on your wish list. Happy to gift it to you.
Beadgal

Edited on 03/30/2018 at 9:39:07 AM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 30, 18 12:32 PM
TJ, the Spring Cake is particularly frustrating to have sitting in stock, since it costs 2000 coins plus all the sweets, etc, to make, yet it only sells for 200.
I knew you are trying to get the old pets & that you'd have to craft a lot of Cakes, so that Cake is much more valuable to you than it would be to me.
Good luck getting your angry Butterfly!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 30, 18 4:41 PM
Sometimes players with a higher level game will transfer crafted items or spring cakes and wreaths to a lower level game to help out. Some of us game tragics have many games on various levels.

Often players have arrangements with friends to gift these items or hope that John will gift them.

Don't feel obliged to gift items that you can't afford to buy or need yourself. It all works out in the end.

Go to: