hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Dressing the mannequin

[Post New]by hogfan on Mar 30, 18 8:30 PM
I can't get the second or third dress form to dress in the extras. I have finished the game and collected all the apples. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

lionscat
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Dressing the mannequin

[Post New]by lionscat on Apr 7, 18 5:39 PM
Make sure you have bought all the items for the 1st mannequin. I'd forgotten the wig. I thought I'd found all the apples too, but I can't dress the 3rd mannequin, even though I have played the 2nd mission. Maybe I missed an apple somewhere. I can't find anyway to go back and collect any though, so I don't know how to correct the issue, or even if that is the issue.

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Apr 7, 18 8:32 PM
I can't dress the 3rd either and I'm pretty sure I collected all the apples. Also after running the cursor over the figure, nothing lights up indicating that I need more clothing for it. Feels like a glitch.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Apr 8, 18 10:58 AM
I couldn't get past the first one. Yes, I bought everything. It's just one more part of this game that doesn't work right. The main game was fine, but the bonus, and this missions with the mannequin is not. I am very sorry I did not wait for the SE. This was a waste

Go to: