bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for Elixir of Immortality!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 16, 10 3:27 PM
Stuck? Need some tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Elixir of Immortality on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for Elixir of Immortality!

[Post New]by macd06 on Jul 18, 10 1:38 PM
I gotten to the hall and the lockers. I have 1/2 heart but no other inventory. What is next?

[Post New]by Aura83 on Jul 19, 10 1:04 PM
Almost same problem as you, only I am stuck in the elevator, because I can't find any "red button" as is says in the walkthrough, so I can't get anywhere in the lift.. I have placed one half heart in the lockers, and I have a loaded gun, thats all.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 1:59 AM
Aura83 wrote:Almost same problem as you, only I am stuck in the elevator, because I can't find any "red button" as is says in the walkthrough, so I can't get anywhere in the lift.. I have placed one half heart in the lockers, and I have a loaded gun, thats all.

Hi Aura83- welcome to the forums!

Each of the triangles is the button..one will have a red light.button. I hope this helps.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 2:00 AM
macd06 wrote:I gotten to the hall and the lockers. I have 1/2 heart but no other inventory. What is next?

hi macd06-welcome to the forums!

Keep searching, you will find the 2nd half after you give the physicist stew.

[Post New]by sircraiger on Jul 20, 10 11:47 PM
Aura83 wrote:Almost same problem as you, only I am stuck in the elevator, because I can't find any "red button" as is says in the walkthrough, so I can't get anywhere in the lift.. I have placed one half heart in the lockers, and I have a loaded gun, thats all.
what i did is keep clicking on the man in the elevator
and he will give you a key

[Post New]by greenstone94 on Jul 26, 10 12:23 PM
I'm stuck on the minigame to the library. I can't figure out how to unlock the occulist's magic lock. HELP!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 26, 10 4:12 PM
greenstone94 wrote:I'm stuck on the minigame to the library. I can't figure out how to unlock the occulist's magic lock. HELP!

Hi greenstone94- welcome to the forums!

this screenshot has the solution:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Elixir-of-Immortality/elixir-of-immortality077.jpg

I hope it helps.

[Post New]by 3boysmommy on Jul 27, 10 7:34 PM
im at the seek and find part where u find the items to get the match to light the firre and it tells me to look for a kiwi, i look and got a hint that leads to a pot lid... im confused any help?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 30, 10 12:44 PM
3boysmommy wrote:im at the seek and find part where u find the items to get the match to light the firre and it tells me to look for a kiwi, i look and got a hint that leads to a pot lid... im confused any help?

Hi 3boysmommy- welcome to the forums!

The kiwi is uncut, so brown- look in the wine glass, upper right.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by west4th on Jul 30, 10 6:25 PM
I am stuck at the bells...i keep ringing 2 1 3 and it wont open....anyone else have a problem with this portion?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 31, 10 6:54 AM
west4th wrote:I am stuck at the bells...i keep ringing 2 1 3 and it wont open....anyone else have a problem with this portion?

Make sure you are ringing the middle bell, then the left and finally the right.

[Post New]by west4th on Jul 31, 10 2:06 PM
Hmmm that didnt work either...might just have to reinstall...thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 1, 10 8:57 AM
west4th wrote:Hmmm that didnt work either...might just have to reinstall...thanks

OK- I hope that works. I would also make sure video card drivers are the most current.

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Aug 6, 10 9:47 AM
I have the full tube of chemicals in the tube thingy, the blog says put it in the launcher - where is the bloody launcher, i have tried the servants room and nothing works in there

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 6, 10 11:42 AM
lornaovenden1 wrote:I have the full tube of chemicals in the tube thingy, the blog says put it in the launcher - where is the bloody launcher, i have tried the servants room and nothing works in there

It's in the room where you found the tube thing on the wall

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 17, 10 6:07 PM
lornaovenden1 wrote:I have the full tube of chemicals in the tube thingy, the blog says put it in the launcher - where is the bloody launcher, i have tried the servants room and nothing works in there

Welcome to the forums, lornaovenden1!

Go back 2 screen shots to where it says:

Note the mail tube launcher (F).

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Elixir-of-Immortality/elixir-of-immortality043.jpg

cmh47
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by cmh47 on Aug 29, 10 4:36 AM
I have read the directions for the cryptex and have entered the numbers found several times (various numbers) but the cryptex does not open. How can you get it to open?

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Apr 2, 11 4:26 PM
[b]oh yeah!..super great game....great graphics and story and **** and puzzles were good too..and not too easy either....AWESOME!

XYZ58
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by XYZ58 on Apr 17, 11 9:58 AM
I'm unable to place the tube with chemicals into the launcher..... any help??? Found the answer in the forum..... thanks.

Edited on 04/17/2011 at 10:24:44 AM PST

Go to: