First mini game - the door

[Post New]by Muggles351 on Jul 16, 10 3:52 PM
I cannot get the door to open even though I correctly finished the puzzle with the lock pick. Any suggestions? My entire trial period has nearly been taken up by doing this over and over again. Door will not open no matter what I click on. Thank you for your help in advance.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:First mini game - the door

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jul 16, 10 3:56 PM
Did the lock close 'on it's own' when you completed thepuzzle?

Edited on 07/16/2010 at 3:56:58 PM PST

[Post New]by BigFishSue2 on Jul 16, 10 4:57 PM
That is what happened to me, too. I finish it correctly, the key moves up on its own, and then I can't do anything. Even clicking Skip and Exit result in nothing happening. It seems to hang after I complete the puzzle correctly.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 16, 10 6:44 PM
Sorry you are having trouble. I would first try re-installing the game. If it still does not work you should contact tech support. It's worth the effort-excellent game!

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by bluesinew on Jul 16, 10 7:15 PM
The door will not open. I used the pick on the lock, swapped the pieces, it raises by itself, however nothing happens. Am I missing something? Should the door just open? Thanks

[Post New]by Muggles351 on Jul 17, 10 12:06 PM
Yes, the lock did close on its own when I completed the puzzle and then nothing...the door would not open no matter what I did.

MissB59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MissB59 on Jul 17, 10 7:49 PM
That happened to me (there is another one a little later in the game too) on both of them, I alt+tab and toggled out of the game then went back and the lock worked.

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Jul 17, 10 7:51 PM
One of the puzzles, but not the lock one, also froze on me and I shut the game down and came back to it......it worked.

scattycat
Flounder
Flounder
2,371 Posts

[Post New]by scattycat on Jul 18, 10 12:52 AM
the same thing happened to me - could not get past this door puzzle - the game just seemed to freeze - I am really disappointed as I was enjoying the game and think I probably would have ended up buying it

Go to: