lyn58
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

key pick

[Post New]by lyn58 on Jul 16, 10 3:56 PM
I've got all the tumblers in the right place and the bottom matches up with the top and nothing happens. I've clicked all over the screen but end up doing crtl-alt-del. to exit the game. Am I missing something???????????

Re:key pick

[Post New]by BigFishSue2 on Jul 16, 10 5:00 PM
Same here!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 16, 10 5:22 PM
is this the one with greek symbols - alpha, beta, delta, gamma?

if so, you have to arrange the picks so that all four go into their respective slots...

easiest way i found to do it was to turn the outer ring so that the smallest alley was open to beta, which has the smallest needle... then keep turning til all the picks fall into place...

but if it's all the way back when... the lock pick needs an added piece to get in the employee's quarters... for the initial lock, it shouldn't be 'locking up' like that... could be a freeze point... if you try exiting and booting it up again, see what happens... if you get stuck in the same place, you may want to try a reinstall - then send a note in to tech...

good luck

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Aug 6, 10 6:59 PM
It is a freeze point; sometimes it allows me to go back to the game, but of course there's nothing else to do; usually I have to Ctrl, Alt, Del. Good luck e1; I'm deleting my remaining time.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 7, 10 5:34 AM
There are two lock-picks early in the game, one with four prongs and one with five. You can use the triangle on the right-hand side of the key to find out how your current prongs line up. When they are all correct, the key works automatically.

Go to: