yodastar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

chapter 6 stepladder

[Post New]by yodastar on Jul 16, 10 4:34 PM
In basement, I've tried everywhere to put stepladder even consulting walkthrough. No dice. Where does it go please...

Re:chapter 6 stepladder

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Jul 16, 10 7:00 PM
Hi Yodastar! It goes to the right of the door, under the high shelf to the right, but place it on floor.

SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on Jul 18, 10 9:00 PM
yesI had the same problem I try putting on the floor where you think it would go but I found out to place it right under the shelf. good luck! I just finish the game and love it. I found out you can't miss a step, I don't like to go to the 'cheat' mode [walkthrough] but I was in the 3 rooms conect to the office for days with that rat running up an down steps.I only had the soporific left in my pocket. I notice in the walkthrough It went in the cup on the window sill. I thought I needed a time peace to go through time. They trick me up. Great game, I am going through it again but this time NOT the easy mode

[Post New]by lattebean on Jul 31, 10 10:29 PM
I've tried placing the ladder by the door....multiple times. It won't stay! Help!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 1, 10 7:34 AM
lattebean wrote:I've tried placing the ladder by the door....multiple times. It won't stay! Help!

Hi lattebean! Welcome to the forums!

Try clicking on the shelf you want to reach or just below...

[Post New]by Cyndala on Aug 7, 10 7:06 PM
My problem with the stepladder, I think, is that I went out of order. I used the stepladder and did the whole key sequence but didn't look around that scene to get the screwdriver. I exited that scene and now I'm stuck! I can't get the stepladder to go back under the shelf so I can reach the screwdriver. Without the screwdriver I can't proceed with the game. I'M STUCK. Any suggestions -- do I have to start the whole game over?

[Post New]by VIVMAQ on Aug 10, 10 9:27 PM
IN CHAPTER SIX LADDER WILL NOT STAY TRIED EVRTYTHING WANT GAME CREDIT OR MONEY BACK . PLESAES RESPOND DONT IGNORE

[Post New]by solomondell99 on Aug 26, 11 3:13 PM
I took the ladder up to the very top of the shelf and dropped it and it worked there. This form really helped me when I was stuck before so you people post when you can with help. This game is awesome.

[Post New]by iamfuddpuckerd on Sep 29, 12 4:30 PM
Dropping the ladder from the shelf worked for me too.

Go to: