IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Mini Game/ Daily event Pet Eggs

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Mar 31, 18 5:04 AM
I know I saw this somewhere before but can't for the life of me find it again (amid the bogus posts for weight loss etc that seem to have taken over this thread). Please tell me how to get the 7 Creature eggs for today's goal. Aside from the wheel I don't see any way for me, at level 23 or something like that, to complete this. Please help.

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Mini Game/ Daily event Pet Eggs

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Mar 31, 18 5:47 AM
you need to catch the green eggs. with the help of carrots .which fly

fishypool
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by fishypool on Mar 31, 18 5:50 AM
Yes, these are the green eggs that float and you catch them by feeding the rabbit with carrots.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 31, 18 6:09 AM
It's the same way you did task 3 to get 5 chicks (yellow objects that float across the screen). This time you need to click on the Green ones.

Start at one end of the castle and work through each area. Collect the morphing eggs while you wait for a floating object to appear.

If it's anything other than green go to the next area and repeat collecting morphing eggs and wait. By collecting the morphing eggs is not a requirement it just helps gather other needed items while you wait. It takes a moment before the floating objects appear. Then takes a couple minutes to regenerate a new one if you clicked on it per room/area.

If it is a green object floating then click on it. A bunny pops out, eats a carrot, then gives you an enchanted egg. Move to the next area/room and repeat.

Yellow objects - Chicks Enchanted Egg
White objects - Mouse Enchanted Egg
Light Blue objects - Bunny Enchanted Egg

Green objects - Creature Enchanted Egg
Blue objects - Lords Enchanted Egg
Pink objects - Ladies Enchanted Egg.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Mar 31, 18 7:11 AM
Thank you, I was misunderstanding the goal. I thought it was creature eggs you can create. Whew.. that was close.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 31, 18 8:05 AM
IBmeWhoU wrote:Thank you, I was misunderstanding the goal. I thought it was creature eggs you can create. Whew.. that was close.
Just for future days.....

Day 11 -- collect 9 mice enchanted eggs
Day 18 -- collect 11 lords enchanted eggs
Day 22 -- Collect 13 bunnies enchanted eggs
Day 26 -- collect 15 ladies enchanted eggs

All of the above are the flying objects -- for which you will need carrots to feed the rabbit.

Go to: