bbz53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Insane Arenas

[Post New]by bbz53 on Mar 31, 18 10:50 AM
ok, I get that the arenas are a fight, but really, 16 lives and I can't beat it? C'mon devs, let's get real here. I've completed all the available worlds, so I know I'm not an incompetent player - what's with the game boards that simply cannot be won? This is rapidly becoming a "not fun" game - no reason to keep playing.

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:Insane Arenas

[Post New]by linda43416 on Mar 31, 18 11:31 AM
Sorry you are having such a hard time with arenas, and I agree some of them are extremely hard. Have you tried using the mountain man for these challenges? So far there hasn't been any that I haven't been able to conquer and this is the player I always use. Hope your luck gets better, happy gaming to you!

maxbridge
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by maxbridge on Mar 31, 18 11:36 PM
hi bbz53 - yes Mountain Ruler is the man - usually I can get there by the 3rd time at the most with this guy. Just occasionally I don't manage it, you could use a bonus, or just keep trying - depending on how many lives you have, but you should be able to do it without a booster eventually with this guy.. Good luck!!

The new Halloween event today is quite fun and there are some reasonable rewards, although not as generous as the last event - it does seem a funny time of year for halloween though!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 1, 18 8:57 AM
Mountain Ruler is the only suit suitable for the arena in the opinion of most of the players of Sir Match a Lot.

Bridell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Bridell on Apr 1, 18 10:50 AM
Some are pretty hard. The board makes quite a difference as well. When there are hardly any options and you one get to make one combo each turn. Keep trying over and over till you get lucky or buy extra turns. Not much else you can do.

Go to: