eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Can't Access Game in Barn

[Post New]by eurotahny on Mar 31, 18 1:38 PM
So close to the end, and a glitch arises. I cannot access the game in the barn. I have the chain but no joy trying to open the game. Have played all the way through to come to this. Please, anyone, any suggestions?

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Can't Access Game in Barn

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Apr 2, 18 1:17 PM
Same here !! And there's probably 2 minutes of game play left, and I can't finish !

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Can't Access Game in Barn

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 18 4:24 PM
Hello eurotahny and cheekyoops,

It sounds like there is a moment before the end of Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition where the game doesn't seem to be opening another mini-game. I'm sorry to hear this is happening and wanted to provide some suggested steps to try that may help when a game appears to be stuck at a certain point and no others steps are necessary to proceed in the game.

The first thing I recommend, if playing on Windows, is to see if providing the game further permissions can help resolve this issue and allow the game to run smoothly. If you'd like to try those steps, here's how to run this game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

The above may help in some situations where a game seems to be getting stuck at a certain point. Otherwise, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of this game and what you are experiencing as well as what steps you may have already taken to resolve this issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue, or reports of new issues for Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition be made in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition here.

Posting technical issues to one space helps our moderators and the teams behind the game better understand and more quickly assess the impacts of player reported issues. It also helps moderators respond more effectively and rapidly to those reports. We thank you for your understanding and for helping us maintain the accessibility of our forums.

Thank you as well for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: