crgriff58
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Morphing objects and Hearts

[Post New]by crgriff58 on Mar 31, 18 3:34 PM
Anyone else having trouble finding all the morphing objects and hearts? Played game twice and cannot get the achievements for these. Don't know how many you need to find or anything. Strategy guide no real help either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re:Morphing objects and Hearts

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Mar 31, 18 6:08 PM
There is no way to go back and collect any of the collectables. I didn't find any complete sets of Hearts, Bestiaries, or morphs. Gave up, but outside of a short game, below par bonus chapter, wasn't really a bad game.I sort of wish I had waited for the SE and used a coupon though.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 31, 18 7:14 PM
I didn't get the achievements for the morphing objects or the hearts either, though I'm sure I got all of them.

I think the achievements are broken, I didn't get the one for finishing a mini-game in less than a minute, either. That's after actually setting a stopwatch before starting the last puzzle - I was sure I had beaten previous mini-games in under a minute, so I wanted to be certain before playing the last one. I finished it in 20 seconds and still didn't get the achievement.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Apr 3, 18 10:04 AM
I am having the same issue with morphing objects and hearts.
I just gave up. This has taught me not to get the collectors addition.

Go to: