Carrots

[Post New]by Echo18 on Mar 31, 18 4:44 PM
Hi I'm new to this game, and I've been trying to work out how do I exchange items for carrots. I click on the children with the bunny but it says 17 items needed to make a carrot. I have these items but no way of using them to exchange. Could anyone throw some light on this please thankyou

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Carrots

[Post New]by Katijay on Mar 31, 18 4:51 PM
Welcome to the Forum Echo 18 when you click on the children it will show you the items you can exchange for a carrot....it takes 7 items per carrot and also pay attention to the silver arrow to the right that will show you more items you can exchange. As you hit the plus sign it will show you how many items you have put up to trade on the left and the number on the right will show you how many carrots you can trade for.....and you complete the transaction by hitting Trade at the bottom of the pop up.....Please let me know if I missed something and this did not work...

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 31, 18 4:51 PM
When trading with the kiddos.....only a few of the items you can trade will display at the bottom....so be sure to scroll using the side arrows to see all the items that can be traded....

As you click the + sign next to an item, that amount will be added in total to the top.....when you get 7 items clicked, there will show 1 carrot, when you click 14 items, there will show 2 carrots, etc.....

Be sure to click an assortment of items to equal numbers divisible by 7 .....and you will get the corresponding amount of carrots.....

So, you would not want to click on 17 items because only 14 are required for getting 2 of the carrot.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Mar 31, 18 4:53 PM
Hi !! Click on the Children then click on the flowers seven times then click Trade and you will get the Carrot . on the right bye the Flower is an arrow click on that and it will show other items you can trade , too .

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Mar 31, 18 4:57 PM
Hi Echo!

It takes 7 items to trade with the children.

- Click on the children. On the open menu is the following - At the top is the trade. At the bottom is the items accepted for trade (don't forget to use the arrows to scroll across).
- Above each item is a + sign - click this & one item will be sent to the trade section at the top & the inventory number will drop by one. If you do not want to trade that item, then click the - sign under the trade item & it will be restored to your inventory.
- You will see a number appear on the carrot when you have clicked on 7 trade items - can be the same item or different items.
- When you have reached the number of carrots you want to trade for, then click on the carrot & the trading will be finished. The carrots will be sent to your inventory (Seasonal items section).
Note: If you click more trade items than are necessary to complete a trade the last items clicked will be sent back to your main inventory.

Hope this helps.

Dot

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 31, 18 4:58 PM
Echo18, it sounds like you are seeing "17" clicks you have already made, so you either need to click 4 more times then click "trade" to receive 3 carrots, or minus 3 items (or 10) to receive 2 or 1 carrots. Like the others have said...multiples of 7.

Go to: