Stuck in the house that the "Ghost" shows U the way into; now I'm stuck!

[Post New]by Starryid1 on Jul 17, 10 12:12 AM
Does anyone know how to get the hell out of the house that that ghost "shows" you the way into one of these 7 houses; and then you're stuck! How can I get out of there?? Theres no way I can find to get out of there? It won't let you out.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been trying for days, wks. Almost at the point I'm just going to dump it!

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

Re:Stuck in the house that the "Ghost" shows U the way into; now I'm stuck!

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 17, 10 3:32 AM
There's more than one house that would fit with the description, can you be a bit more precise? Where are you? What is there? How did you get there and what did you do before?

[Post New]by WAIHARARA on Jul 18, 10 4:56 AM
I too am stuck in what I think is courthouse, I have no idea what I am supposed to do in this place.

[Post New]by sheri0171 on Jul 19, 10 5:55 PM
I am also stuck in the first house....its the house where the sheriff allowed me in...I was able to put a doornob on...that's it...I can go anywhere....can anybody tell me what to do next...

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Jul 19, 10 6:07 PM
For all those who are stuck, have you checked out the walkthrough that is available? It is very well done and helped me a lot going through the game. You can get to it by clicking on the Blog link on the lower left side of the BFG home page or click on the Walkthrough information post at the top of the Salem Witch Trials forum. If it can't help you out, post again with a little more information about where you are stuck (what chapter you are in would be helpful).

Good luck!

Go to: