Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Buckingham Palace... stuck already.. !

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Nov 3, 08 4:17 AM
Oh for heaven sakes... LOL.. I"m about 2 minutes into this game and I'm already stuck.
I have a letter X and a gold looking thing that looks like a feather duster... I"M suppose to find some hidden passage... Well for the life of me I can't..
I've used the X and scanned the whole screen... used the gold thing ..scanned the whole screen... used just the mouse..did the same... and no where does my cursor turn purple....
I"ve read the letter again... tried to combine the two things... and nada..

I know it is early in the morning.. and my brain isn't quite at full speed..but can someone tell me what the heck I have to do to find the secret passage..

My demo times is going to be up... think I"ll have to buy this game. If I am stumped this quick it should be good. I really like the hints system..

Heeellpp !! ( a cry in the night )

Edited on 11/03/2008 at 4:18:44 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Buckingham Palace... stuck already.. !

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 3, 08 4:20 AM
After you use the "X" you should have a anagram puzzle- a scroll appears after you place the x. after you do the puzzle, click on the o[pen gateway.

You use the feather inside

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Nov 3, 08 4:20 AM
The x goes on the top of the building, you can see were it is missing, and when the secret passage opens you use the gold feather thing to tickle the nose on the right side of the screen...hope this helps

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Nov 3, 08 4:29 AM
grumbler wrote:I have downoaded but not played any as yet but this sounds almost good enough to buy without trying

It is good Grumbler, but the objects are fairly easy to find, I like the puzzles.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 3, 08 4:30 AM
Move your cursor along the words at the top of the building and click when it turns purple ... then use the X near the end.

sawadee93
Koi
Koi
128,219 Posts

[Post New]by sawadee93 on Nov 3, 08 4:41 AM
By the way, has somebody already finished it ???? Is it a long game ?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 3, 08 4:57 AM
I played the demo on Relaxed mode. Nice to see they had both options available.

larkwm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Buckingham Palace..stuck

[Post New]by larkwm on Nov 3, 08 5:18 AM
I just started and I am stuck already I put the glue on the chest and i have a hammer and a stone left

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 3, 08 5:20 AM
lark, use hammer on stone. place gem on box over glue

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Nov 3, 08 6:41 AM
And that is why i don't play HO games...

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 3, 08 7:20 AM
Oh Duss
These are not the HO for you. Have you tried the MCF games. If you aren't used
to HO go to gamezebo for a walk though and I promise you'll have fun. I watched the viedo and didn't want to even try this one. There was a vacume on the wall???? I can get used to food, animals, and all those compasses but a vacume on the wall!!!!! Even I who rarely use the thing put it in the closet..
giggyann

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Nov 3, 08 7:23 AM
right after this great coffee I will try this ,sounds k=like a good one.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Nov 3, 08 7:29 AM
Oh giggyann... you're too much of a neat freak... !! LOL.. heavens even now I look for pretzels on the ceiling during TV commercials.... and I wouldn't be the least bit surprized to find a scorpion or a screwdriver in my soup.

Hey.. anybody else know what a recorder was...? I've seen it called that in several games.... heck folks .. it's a flute.. !! Gotta say some of the games have things I"ve never heard of.. especially oriental objects... thank god for hints.. !!

I"ve seen an hourglass called a clock.. which threw me... such an education one gets from playing BF games...LOL

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 3, 08 8:02 AM
celerhart
Me a neat freak you should see my kitchen right now. But come on a vacume on the wall????? An hour glass called a clock.LOL What do these people do sit around and say this will really get them. Or lets put more snakes in there!!!!
How about when they click on them we make them spin and fly. What a great idea!!???????????
The HO's (that doesn't look right) games I couldn't get into were the Civil War and Titanic games. (Wasn't there a pearl harbor one too?) It kinda freaked me out looking for things like boots ect. in a place where so many people died. Give me a haunted house anytime!!!
giggyann

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 3, 08 8:07 AM
lorgran wrote:just got through the game, i loved it, really nice minigames.

Your already done??? How long did you play? I need/like a game that takes alot of time to figure out. Should I try it? Would you replay the game? That is what I love about MCF games you see more after each time you play.
giggyann

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 3, 08 8:14 AM
Use the riding crop on the crack in the wall on the left

[Post New]by cricket112 on Nov 3, 08 8:23 AM
thank you but it won't let me click on the item.....the screen doesn't do anything....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 3, 08 8:27 AM
cricket112 wrote:thank you but it won't let me click on the item.....the screen doesn't do anything....

I hope it's not a glitch- did you try exiting the game and going back in?

[Post New]by cricket112 on Nov 3, 08 8:33 AM
yes i did and it is still the same thing when i click on the word the hint box does not come up.....i have been in and out of the game 3 times....thank you for chating with me...

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Nov 3, 08 8:39 AM
Just a fair warning to all... I did not save my game before time ran out and had to start all over. But at least the objects were different.

Go to: