Re:Blooming Friendship...HELP

[Post New]by lollipoplily on May 27, 09 5:46 PM
I hear ya I am stuck too tobad no-one wil answer these things

[Post New]by katy0244 on Jun 23, 09 8:13 AM
I am not much better either, but I know you will have to buy uncle a CD and pay fees in the court, that's all I know, and brought all the item require to Angelina to her.

[Post New]by katy0244 on Jun 23, 09 8:17 AM
...and beeche, it that the word, anyway, going to church help you to get the cash faster, got 2 chances for that

[Post New]by 9tales101 on Jun 30, 09 11:58 AM
I had the same issues with this level too. I bought Uncle Nunzio the CD (which stops him from bothering the court) and then bought the AC, statue and vacuum for Angelina (which stops her protest). But the problem is, even if you do all these things, and then get back to the court on time so it'll solve Nunzio's zoning problems, there doesn't seem to be enough time after that to get Elena's health, harmony, etc. up high enough so that she can handle roller skating with Elio. I kept losing the level because of that. Once I basically ignored Nunzio's problems, and just focused on keeping Elena's life "balanced", I won the level.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by melena123 on Aug 3, 09 9:19 AM
i need help tring elio and i can't please help me i need help

[Post New]by ericamcmillion on Oct 18, 09 8:07 PM
I cant get through the part with angela. I buy what she wants give her one thing and then she says she will withdraw the complaint. That doesnt help me at all I need to give her all 3 things and I dont have any idea how to do it. Any help!!!!!!???????

[Post New]by Welshgal72 on Oct 19, 09 12:55 PM
ericamcmillion wrote:I cant get through the part with angela. I buy what she wants give her one thing and then she says she will withdraw the complaint. That doesnt help me at all I need to give her all 3 things and I dont have any idea how to do it. Any help!!!!!!???????

You need to go to the shopping mall and click on "boutiques". This will open up another menu where you can go to "appliances" for the air conditioning and vacuum cleaning. Once you have got them you can then go to "antiques" and get the garden statue.

I bought all 3 things and gave them to her at the same time.

Hope this helps

xx

[Post New]by sammster on Feb 21, 10 5:49 AM
This level simply CONSUMES money, the best thing is to ignore the uncle and make sure the work bar is nice and high, while not taking a toll on your health. Also, watch out for culture, try to read in the mornings, it helps with that.

[Post New]by moritaespanja on Apr 17, 10 11:59 PM
I passed it to buying all the stuffs and went to court and paid 300 dollars, but I could not get any paper for Enzio, but then I bought inline skaters and had all my bars level and went to skate and I passed the level....

[Post New]by RJLadyA on Dec 12, 10 10:15 PM
when i ignored uncle n. at the end of the level it says hes moving in with me and my bedroom and i lose the level.

[Post New]by cianistarle on May 15, 12 8:45 AM
sammster wrote:This level simply CONSUMES money, the best thing is to ignore the uncle and make sure the work bar is nice and high, while not taking a toll on your health. Also, watch out for culture, try to read in the mornings, it helps with that.

yeah, you cannot complete both things. Ignore the uncle, keep the bars high and focus on the date. Took me about 10 tries!

Go to: