annbenn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

saloon and store

[Post New]by annbenn on Jul 17, 10 12:10 PM
I am stuck because it calls for a pair of scissors to open a pillow in the bedroom and I do not have the scissors and cannot find out how to obtain them. I can't figure out how to go back to prievious screens to see if I missed them. Can anyone help me.
OH I posted this before but in the wrong place.

Re:saloon and store

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jul 18, 10 2:56 PM
I have the same problem. I can't advance in the game because I don't have the scissors. I found a pair of scissors in front of the saloon, but they were not placed in my inventory. anyone out there have an answer to this problem? Outside of this problem which makes finishing the game. impossible, it was actually a good game.

SantaBanana
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by SantaBanana on Jul 18, 10 4:58 PM
Have you checked the built-in walkthrough in the Extras? It's also posted here in the Big Fish blog.

Edited on 09/16/2010 at 4:37:23 PM PST

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Jul 18, 10 7:00 PM
You have to go and use the "tweezers" I think they are, on the crack in the floor of the store............then you can proceed.

Kestraka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Kestraka on Jul 19, 10 10:56 AM
"I can't figure out how to go back to prievious screens to see if I missed them"

I got stuck in the same spot in Charlotte's boudoir. Apparently that scene needs the blue back button that some of the other scenes have. I forgot the map is in the lower right hand corner. I went to the menu then started again. When you start, it does not put you back in the same spot you were, it gives you the map. From there you can go back.

Hope that helps you get unstuck

This is a such a good game you will want to finish it!! Enjoy!

BarbiW
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by BarbiW on Jul 20, 10 8:41 AM
The scissors which go into your inventory are in the Forge (on top of the barrel in the bottom left of the scene). You can only get to the Forge once you have completed the Trading Post and got the cufflink from the crack in the floor. To do that you need the tweezers from the Boudoir which are on the blue lampshade in the far left. You will need to use the map (bottom right of your screen) to move from location to location.

[Post New]by ladyehawke79 on Jul 21, 10 2:37 PM
I am stuck at the saloon. I found the last item from under the vase. When I went to move on, I could not, The flag tells me three items yet to be found. I have nothing left to find. How do I move on??

Ladyehawke79

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by vakrow on Jul 24, 10 11:39 AM
I am stuck in the same place I have not got the scissors and I can not get back into the saloon cannot go no further Val

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by vakrow on Jul 25, 10 1:45 AM
What shall I do Now ask bf for a refund Val

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 25, 10 2:06 AM
ladyehawke79 wrote:I am stuck at the saloon. I found the last item from under the vase. When I went to move on, I could not, The flag tells me three items yet to be found. I have nothing left to find. How do I move on??

Ladyehawke79

The saloon includes the inside, the outside and the room on the first floor. Did you find everything everywhere?

Go to: