Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Map doesnt allow you to go to area of interest

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Apr 2, 18 3:05 AM
What's with the map option if you cant go there instead of clicking on hint every time??? This is so annoying and taking longer to play the game. Not a happy camper here. Anyone else with this problem? I have tried everything and nothing is working.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Map doesnt allow you to go to area of interest

[Post New]by Haberyan on Apr 2, 18 9:07 AM
This map will not teleport you, and the developers didn't intend it to. It shouldn't ruin your entire experience just because you can't teleport. The map still shows stars where you need to go, and luckily, active areas are almost always in the same vicinity as you!

Think of it as an added challenge. That way, your mind won't get lazy from just jumping everywhere, haha!

Hope you still enjoy the game!

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 6, 18 12:32 PM
I also miss the map not taking you to the area. Guess my mind got lazy.

[Post New]by Foolish46 on Apr 8, 18 1:52 PM
I am in the Sacred Grove at the Forest of No Return. I have the Flame Extinguishing Potion and am supposed to go to the Alchemist Library. I can't get there. When I use the hint, it tells me to go forward. When I use the hint again, it says to go backward. Now this is the Forest of No Return so how am I supposed to return?

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Apr 9, 18 6:31 PM
The portal to reach the Alchemist Library is in the area with the four animal statues where the man is resting, same area with the yellow background and the grave. Click the purple glowing circle instead of the archway behind, and you'll be good. The hint was messed up because you were walking forward and the hint wasn't pointing forward, it was pointing to the portal.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Foolish46 on Apr 10, 18 4:53 AM
Thanks. I finally figured it out. This was very frustrating as the strategy guide didn't say anything about clicking on the 'shimmer.'

Go to: