DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Chick enchanted eggs

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Apr 2, 18 3:36 AM
What are the chick enchanted eggs and where can they be found?

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Chick enchanted eggs

[Post New]by Myhashen on Apr 2, 18 4:02 AM
The enchanted eggs are the ones that float around the scenes during the spring event. For example, if you are at the castle gates and just sit there a moment without clicking on the belfry or the well to play the HOS, an enchanted egg will float through the scene after a few seconds. The chick egg is the one that shows a yellow baby chick. There are 6 different enchanted eggs: chick, bunny (showing a bunny), mice (showing a mouse), ladies (red or pink egg), lords (blue eggs), and creatures (green eggs).

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Apr 2, 18 4:03 AM
Good luck!

Edited on 04/02/2018 at 4:04:19 AM PST

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Apr 2, 18 9:39 AM
That's what I thought, Myhashen. However, I collected the required 5 and it didn't show up in the Castle Challenge. Can you help me with that?

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 2, 18 10:28 AM
The only reason I know of that it It wouldn't count them is if you haven't completed all of the previous tasks. So, check to make sure you're caught up. If you haven't, you'll have to catch up, then collect the chicks again.

Good luck!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 2, 18 4:43 PM
As mamarose1900 has already stated ..... Collecting 5 Chicks Enchanted Eggs is the task for the 3rd day of the Castle Challenge.......

So far a total of 8 tasks have been unlocked ......HOWEVER, players will need to start with Day 1 of the Challenge ..... complete that task, then click Day 2......read the challenge and complete it ....then click Day 3.....

At new GMT day roll, a new task is unlocked ..... but, the previous tasks must all be done IN ORDER before the newly unlocked task can be performed for credit toward the Challenge.

Edited on 04/02/2018 at 4:44:08 PM PST

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Apr 3, 18 1:42 PM
mamarose1900, I misunderstood what Myhashen wrote. I got 3 of the 5 already.

Thanks.

Go to: