golferette
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Shields and scene 2

[Post New]by golferette on Apr 2, 18 12:02 PM
I am confused.....are there 5 shields in each scene? In 1st scene i could only find one but when i finished there showed 4 empty spaces for shields. I replayed as a new player and still only found one

in scene 2 other than objects to be found that are listed,... i was clicking on objects that went towards points but don't understand what I was looking for and how many are there in each scene (don't remember any in scene 1. thanks in advance for help....so far i like this game

Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Shields and scene 2

[Post New]by 0528 on Apr 2, 18 12:42 PM
I could only find one in each scene also.

[Post New]by pespejo427 on Apr 2, 18 1:10 PM
where is the shield in scene 1? I have gone back several times, and still cannot find it.

[Post New]by pespejo427 on Apr 2, 18 1:32 PM
Finally found it!

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Apr 2, 18 4:16 PM
Just keep playing same scene. Not every scene has a sheild.

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Apr 2, 18 9:27 PM
I thought there were only 2 but kept playing on first scene and found another one. So I will say there are 5 shields. You just have to keep playing.

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Apr 2, 18 10:49 PM
Finally finished first scene after going back and playing it. There are 5 shields. After finding 5 in the next 2 levels/scenes I played I figured there must be 5 in first too. Signs or shields may not look the same.

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Apr 3, 18 8:13 AM
Hint:
At the top of the screen there's an icon that says "Shields Found" and if it's dark with an X there are no shields in that particular game. If a shield is the scene you are currently playing the shield icon at the top will have the number of shields you've found and it will be bright. Saved me a lot of looking.

Edited on 04/03/2018 at 8:14:29 AM PST

golferette
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by golferette on Apr 3, 18 9:41 AM
Thx all for help,,,,still don't know what to look for in shields except Interstate routes, no parking and what else for signs and shields,,,,anyone care to share the 5 shields in scene 1 and/or 2 so at least i can have an idea of what to look for....thx in advance

SGunn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGunn on Apr 3, 18 11:09 AM
Re hields and scene 2
[Post New]by kwhel on April 2, 4:16 PM

Do you mean you play the same scene over and over until you find 5 Interstate signs?

SGunn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGunn on Apr 3, 18 11:10 AM
SGunn wrote:Re hields and scene 2
[Post New]by kwhel on April 2, 4:16 PM

Re hields and scene 2
[Post New]by BearCreekStables on April 2, 10:49 PM
Finally finished first scene after going back and playing it. There are 5 shields. After finding 5 in the next 2 levels/scenes I played I figured there must be 5 in first too. Signs or shields may not look the same.

Do you guys mean you play the same HOG scene over and over until you find 5 Interstate signs?

Edited on 04/03/2018 at 11:11:25 AM PST

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Apr 3, 18 3:11 PM
Don't forget to click the cat-extra points.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Apr 3, 18 5:34 PM
For the second round,after playing games in each scene look for the large cat and youknow the shield is in that scene. Yes you play all the scenes 5 times. The scenes go faster and shield is easier to find!

Go to: