Error Downloading?

[Post New]by earwaxyness on Apr 2, 18 2:05 PM
When I try to download the trial version there is an error and it gets to 99% and fails. Anyone else having this problem?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Error Downloading?

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 2, 18 4:28 PM
No issues downloading nor installing. Did you reboot and try again? It would help if you would provide further info on your computer.

julesy

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Error Downloading?

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 4, 18 11:44 AM
Hi earwaxyness,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles downloading and installing the free trial. It can help in these cases, as julesyhedgehog mentioned, to restart the computer and try again when something like that happens. We also have some great tips that can help the Big Fish Games app have the resources it needs to complete the download and installation. Those steps can be found here:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If that still doesn't do the trick, please let our Technical Support Team know, and include in your email to them any error messages you may be seeing.

As this sounds like a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Top help ensure our Moderator team is able to locate and respond to such queries quickly, please post any future issues or concerns in the designated Tech Issues thread for this game. It is located here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition here.

If there are any more questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We're always happy to lend a hand to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 04/04/2018 at 11:44:51 AM PST

Go to: