Have I gone nutz?

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 2, 18 3:45 PM
I have reached level 71 and I'm afraid I might have lost what sanity I started this whole adventure with. I have begun naming the interactive creatures. It started with the Spring Rooms

Spring Terrace:
Crackers is the croc that cracks out and then claps his little paws
Uncle/Aunt and Cousin Wiggly are the 3 twitch rabbits

Easter Basket:
John Travolta is the dancing chick

Tea Party:
The Nibbles family: Boppy, Snuffy and Twitchy are the hungry mouse family

So, please tell me if I am still safe to be around little children or if I need to avoid medical personnel with the ability to have me committed...

Thanx cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:Have I gone nutz?

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 2, 18 3:52 PM
SOUND SANE TO ME, BUT I HAVE A SPECIAL ROOM.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 2, 18 3:57 PM
charlieisr wrote:SOUND SANE TO ME, BUT I HAVE A SPECIAL ROOM.

LOL, hmmmmm okay. so I might be looking at huggy jacket time...

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 2, 18 4:38 PM
cindykat325 wrote:
Mrs. Fletcher is leaving the Special Room ....... she ran the Tea Room and provided all the meals for the cast and crew ...... so, we have a job opening!!!!

Edited on 04/02/2018 at 4:39:09 PM PST

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 2, 18 5:27 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
cindykat325 wrote:
Mrs. Fletcher is leaving the Special Room ....... she ran the Tea Room and provided all the meals for the cast and crew ...... so, we have a job opening!!!!

I don't think I could possibly fill those shoes! Especially since i'm only on page 21 of the Special Room.

I'd be happy to serve tea to the inmates, I mean denizens, though - LOVE tea!!!!

Edited on 04/02/2018 at 5:28:15 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 2, 18 9:14 PM
YOU CAN DO IT. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL HER SHOES. JUST OUR CUPS AND PLATES. MAKE HER A NEW CHARACTER,

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 2, 18 9:32 PM
cindykat325 wrote:
I don't think I could possibly fill those shoes! Especially since i'm only on page 21 of the Special Room.

I'd be happy to serve tea to the inmates, I mean denizens, though - LOVE tea!!!!
What a lovely opportunity!!!!!! We could have a "going out of business" sign posted on the window with a "For Sale" sign placed in front of the Tea Room.....

Several of the players have mentioned they prefer coffee..... you could buy the place....open a coffee shop and serve BOTH specialized coffees and tea (Starbucks does it....why can't you?)

All you would need to do is get caught up with your reading (mostly just the last few pages though for actually purchasing the property) .......

You could open a place called "Squarebucks" and offer BOTH gourmet coffee and gourmet tea as well as good home cooked meals...... and the beauty is ..... you don't even have to be a good cook in real life! ........ surely you could think up a good character name ......Ah, "and don't call me Shirley" ....... You could be Shirley!!!!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 3, 18 1:56 AM
The Special Room always has room for one more citizen.
Anyone who provides tea is especially welcome,I like mine hot,just a little milk & 3 sugars.
PTG on the other hand prefers some kind of weird concoction but there’s a large supply in the storeroom.
Randy is easy gallons of honey rum.
Annelliegram has covered the coffee drinkers .
Just be certain to take out a very large insurance policy on the building.The Tea Room does seem prone to accidental damage

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 3, 18 2:14 AM
Having read your woeful CV I have only one question

Are you insane enough from this game to take advantage of all the other insane habitues in this crazy world?

It does come with fringe benefits: dreamless nights, release of stresses and tensions caused by too many HOS and zapping eggs

No need to interview for the vacancy as we are in urgent need to fill it and have no one else in the pipeline!

virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Apr 3, 18 2:56 AM
And you must love animals (especially tigers who think they are overgrown housecats ) as we all have pets.

Coffee! How I have missed coffee My ghostly protector looks into his mirror. Cup of caramel macchiato appears

"There is an espresso machine here? Oh, I see, one of the ghosts was a barista and brought it along to play MC 24/7"

Please join us. I think I found your first employee.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 3, 18 3:24 AM
Tea I can do - I have a HUGE inventory! I would just have to train my pets to smuggle it in from Outside.

Food I can do - hmmmm, I'll need food allergy info.

Honey Rum - well, anything for Randy

Coffee... I'd need that barista Viginiabreeze mentioned, no idea how to make that. But as long as I don't have to drink it, I'm happy to provide it to others.

I'll read the last several pages to try and get a handle on the program while I wait on work downloads today. I need a vacation...an MC Tea house does sound like a lovely, chaotic, vacation spot.

Oooooooo, accidental damage....does that mean I would be able to redecorate occasionally?

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 3, 18 3:34 AM
cindykat325 wrote:

Oooooooo, accidental damage....does that mean I would be able to redecorate occasionally?

Occasionally !!!!! Sweetie try thinking 4,5,6,7,8 times a year.Ha ha ha

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 3, 18 9:58 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:
cindykat325 wrote:

Occasionally !!!!! Sweetie try thinking 4,5,6,7,8 times a year.Ha ha ha

FUN, I have no room to redecorate in the real world!!!!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 3, 18 11:28 AM
Hey Everyone,

Swimming by to chime in my support for the continuation of the Tea Room! The cast of characters must have somewhere to gather, after all, and our Moderators need the daily dose of delightful hi-jinx.

Since I lack a popcorn emoji, let's go with this instead: . Tea for me though! Coffee and I are not very good friends.

Thanks for being such a charming, delightful bunch of players!

bfgArinelle

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 3, 18 12:26 PM
To bfgArinelle:
Thank you so much for giving your support to the Tea Room / Special Room & like all citizens of the Castle you are welcome to join us at any time.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 3, 18 1:31 PM
I am honored Oh! Moderators to be of some small service to you in your hours of toil and need in watching over us MC citizens!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 3, 18 1:45 PM
Hey AuntieRoo and playingthegame,

The invitation is appreciated, AuntieRoo, but I think it's best I remain in the happy audience where I can munch on my bucket of Goldfish crackers. I will live vicariously through all of you!

Truth be told, playingthegame, our team totally enjoys the stories you all craft in the Special Room. You always leave us guessing when it comes to what may happen next. The posts in there never fail to bring a smile to us, and we love that you've created such a delightful thread together!

I raise my teacup in salute to you all.

bfgArinelle

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 3, 18 1:57 PM
Thank you

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 3, 18 2:18 PM
YEA! IT IS ALL FOR US TO CONTINUE.

WELCOME TO OUR SLIGHTLY LOONY WORLD, CINDYKAT325.

WE DID IT WE GOT AN NEW ADDITION WHICH WE REALLY NEEDED. I CAN'T COOK A LICK THESE DAYS. BUT MY COFFEE POT IS ALWAYS ON.

HOPE FOR COFFEE AND LOTS OF IT.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 3, 18 2:27 PM
A Godmother can provide cookies occasionally, too! 🍪

Go to: