grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Walkthrough for finding foote

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jul 17, 10 8:23 PM
Mini-walk-thru: Kamila gets Granny out by working the blue buttons in the right side. Granny then goes through the doors in the lowest corridor, Kamila working the buttons. Granny goes to stand on the yellow button. Margaret gets out and goes to get Kamila by the elevator. One goes to the blue button and the other goes through the door and onto the bridge Granny's working and go to the door switches and gets all the kitties and the last cage switch. Granny gets off the yellow button but stays on the floor she is on. The one on the bridge gets off it and onto a lower floor and pick up kittens there and go down to Granny. The third gets the kittens on the top floor and the kittens in the right side (they were caged). The third granny gets to the other two by the top floor and then one granny gets onto the blue button, and other granny into the pit and over on the other side by springers and to the other side and stand on yellow button. The third granny gets all the kitties and stands in the middle of the bridge and the second granny gets of the yellow button and the third granny gets into the pit and rescues the kittens. The first granny then go to the exit flower. THIS should get you through!

Belang
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for finding foote

[Post New]by Belang on Jul 23, 10 7:17 PM
It's not clear enough,where is the button for the kittens in the cage?

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jul 24, 10 9:03 PM
There is not a button to free the kittens on the left. It is a lever by the third ladder.

[Post New]by alicenewworld on Mar 14, 13 9:58 AM
The BEST thing to do is Watch the Video of Finding Foote and take Notes :-) I myself had to watch and watch and even rewatch the Video...BUT Yes its not a Fun level to play :-( lol....But I got through it with not to many Kitties scratches Tc alicenewworld

[Post New]by wwright69 on Aug 15, 13 11:29 PM
The best thing is to watch the video..... Where do you find the video?

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Aug 16, 13 10:02 AM
If you would like a picture of this level, I have one that I will be happy to send you.
Just pm me.

You will find the video of this game at you tube.

Go to: