rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

This game is so weird...

[Post New]by rbsworld on Apr 2, 18 11:16 PM
I had just about given up on finding my last chickie....

I thought my game:

Has lost it's ghost catching mojo..
I've somehow jumped off track on the SE Express...
My game is NOT a chick magnet...

I've spent more time searching for the dapper cross eyed fool than anything else SE wise...my one game has more total Chickie's than my other game's total for all 3 new 'floaties'. I also spent way too many diamonds along the way!

And then it happened..."Boom chickie boom"...Mr. Dudley was hanging with the Smokin' Tree Face!

Thank goodness that part of the SE is done...

Now I get to clean my house and wave goodbye to the last of the family caravan..then, crossing my fingers, I can get back to my regular playing schedule!

Thank you friends for waiting on me...hubby and I played host to more family then I can count!

RBsMom

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:This game is so weird...

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 2, 18 11:34 PM
ISN'T THAT THE WAY, MY SILLY LITTLE CHICK WAS HIDING BEHIND ANABEL. I HAD BEEN TO THE FORBIDDEN TOWER SO MANY TIMES LOOKING FOR THE LITTLE STINKER. I CALLED AND CALLED. SHE WAS WEARING EAR MUFFS SO OF COURSE SHE COULD NOT HEAR ME. SHE IS NOW WITH THE REST OF THE BROOD. I STILL HATE CHICKENS. AND THIS BATCH THE MOST AT THE MOMENT. YEA, NOW NO MORE CRITTERS TO FIND.

CLEAN HOUSE? WHAT IS THAT. OH, YES, THAT IS WHERE YOU SWEEP, MOP, DO LAUNDRY, AND PUT THINGS AWAY THAT HAVE JUST BEEN DROPPED SO YOU COULD CHASE CRITTERS. OR SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY.

Go to: