frank2004
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

bad graphics

[Post New]by frank2004 on Jul 18, 10 12:57 AM
the objects are so small and the graphics are really bad. only played trial about 5 min. every thing so grainy. looks like someone didnt put to much time in two this one, they better wake up, the ones us avid players are looking for/willing to pay for/ are higher standard of quality, it's a good story line, but come on BF, had some real good games over the past couple of weeks,this is a loser

cll026497
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:bad graphics

[Post New]by cll026497 on Jul 18, 10 1:02 AM
I agree, I too played about 5 minutes and gave up,everthing was so tiny that the only hope to find anything was to use a hint every time. I am deleting and will not even finish the trial. Not sure who let this one get through but they must have really really good vision.

SoozUSA
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by SoozUSA on Jul 18, 10 2:12 AM
When I looked at the enlarged screen shots before I downloaded I said to myself: Self, these are bad graphics.

But I downloaded it anyway. Should have listened to myself and not bothered.

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on Jul 18, 10 2:19 AM
I was so excited when I saw Wizard of Oz but what a disappointment. Even with my nose on my monitor and my reading glasses on I couldn't find hardly anything required. Kept using the wand over and over. Someone sure did slap this game together!

What a shame.

[Post New]by bonniequinton on Jul 18, 10 2:29 AM
I to was looking forward to playing this game,but from the start i knew i would not be able to play as the curser was basically the same colour as the screen. Come on bf your standards seem to be dropping,dont know how this one passed!

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Jul 18, 10 2:38 AM
Wow, not just "bad grapics" more like 'REALLY BAD GRAPHICS'!! I tried in small and medium settings and just can't make it out. Didn't last long on this one. On to the next.

Go to: